Chicken Stuffed Eggplant Ingredients
- Eggplant (fresh medium-sized) 2 pcs.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tbsp. spoons
- Tomato 1 pc.
- Chicken fillet 300-400 gr.
- Garlic 1 clove
- Mayonnaise (or sour cream) to taste
- Cheese 50 gr.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Greens (dill, parsley, basil) to taste
- Main Ingredients: Eggplant, Chicken
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Bowl, Frying pan, Tablespoon, Kitchen stove, Oven, Baking tray, Grater, Large serving dish
Cooking Eggplant Stuffed with Chicken:
Step 1: Prepare the eggplant.
Step 2: .I hope you have chosen not too small eggplant. The peel should be without signs of spoilage. First things first, the eggplant should be thoroughly washed. After we cut off the stalks - this is superfluous (although as a design element it may well come in handy). We place the vegetable on the board for convenience and cut it into two parts along the main axis. Now, we need to get rid of the pulp, which still useful in the future, for which we use a knife, and we separate the flesh from the skin with it - we clean it. The thickness of the skin with a layer of pulp on it should be about 5 millimeters, which is necessary for the stability of the finished dish. Meanwhile, add the cleanings to a bowl. So, the peel is cleaned - salt it and leave it on 30 minutes.
Step 2: make the filling.
Step 3: Stuff the eggplant and bake.First, preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees. The peel was recovered at the appointed time, and it is time to stuff it. It is possible that the peel will give juice - in which case it will need to be drained. We grease the baking sheet with oil, put eggplant boats on it. Using a spoon, apply the fried mixture to the eggplant. We cut the tomatoes in circles and send them there, nicely placing them on the surface. It remains to lightly cover the filling with mayonnaise, and you can bake. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the eggplant stuffed with chicken to the table.At the end of the period, remove the baking sheet with stuffed eggplants from the oven. The latter can be turned off. It's time to grate cheese over our boats using a grater. Put it in the cooling oven again for a minute or two so that the cheese can melt. And finally, take out the last time. Gently transfer the eggplant to a serving dish. It's time to sprinkle them with available greens. You can serve both hot and chilled. Enjoy your meal!
- - The filling can be varied with chopped walnuts, from which, taking a sample, you will feel a pleasant crunching on the teeth. - Baking in olive oil and using mayonnaise on a quail egg, you will bring in a ton of wonderful flavors.
- - Each of the halves of the eggplant can be decorated in different ways, which will give them some personality. - In hot form, such eggplant is good for dinner, and in cold - for lunch.