We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making mushroom puffs
- Fresh mushrooms 400 grams (any variety of mushrooms is suitable, but it’s easiest to work with mushrooms)
- Onion 1 pc.
- Hard cheese 150-200 grams
- Cream 35% fat 250 ml
- Ready puff pastry 500 grams
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper? teaspoon
- Table salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Chicken eggs 1 pc.
- Parsley greens a couple of twigs
- Sesame 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms, Puff Pastry
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Frying pan with lid, Shovel (wooden), Cutting board, Sharp knife, Egg separator, Kettle, Grater, Rolling pin, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Baking tray, Baking paper, Oven, Kitchen stove, Serving plate or basket with a towel or napkins
Cooking puffs with mushrooms:
Step 1: Prepare the mushrooms.
Step 2: Fry the mushrooms with onions and cream.Peel the onion, rinse and chop very finely. When the mushrooms are almost ready and when the liquid has evaporated, add onions to the pan. Stir it all well, cover and fry for a few more minutes until the onion is soft. Add cream to the resulting mass, stir well again with a wooden spatula and simmer under the lid for 10 minutes. Wash the egg, break it into a glass separator for eggs, separate the yolk from the protein.
Step 3: Add cheese and herbs to the mushrooms.
Step 4: Cut the puff pastry into small squares and form puffs.To save time, I cooked from a pre-prepared puff pastry. The recipe for cooking it is quite simple. And if you have time, why not cook it yourself ?! Lay out the finished dough layer on the table, roll it out with a rolling pin a little, if necessary, cut it into small squares of about 6X6 cm. For each square, put the filling one tablespoon each. Fill the squares of dough with the filling in the form of triangles, as shown in the photo.
Step 5: Bake the puffs.Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for several minutes, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, grease the baking sheet with a piece of vegetable oil or put baking paper on it. Put puffs on a baking sheet, with a brush, grease them with protein and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake them at least 20 - 25 minutes.
Step 6: Serve the puff with mushrooms.Puffs with mushrooms are served not only for breakfast, but also as a main course for lunch or dessert. Put the puffs on a flat dish or in a basket covered with a towel. Puffs with mushrooms will be an excellent snack for alcoholic beverages, as they are very satisfying and high-calorie. Good appetite!
- - If the fillings turned out to be more than the dough, it can be served as a side dish for fish, meat or another dish.
- - Puffs can not be sprinkled with sesame seeds or sprinkled with caraway seeds instead.
- - It is better, of course, to cook puff pastry yourself. For this you need 2 cups of flour, a pack of butter,? glasses of boiled water and? teaspoon of salt. All this needs to be mixed, then kneaded, rolled and refrigerated for a while.