We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making harmonica potatoes
- Potato 6 pcs.
- Bacon 200 gr.
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Tomato for decoration 1 pc.
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Potato
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Baking tray or baking dish, Foil, Garlic press, Serving dish
Cooking accordion potatoes:
Step 1: Prepare the potatoes.Potatoes must be selected larger. First, peel it and rinse thoroughly in running water. Next, we make cuts in the vegetable at a distance of 1 centimeter from each other so that the knife blade does not reach the end. So, the integrity of the potato will not be violated, but in it there will be recesses for the filling.
Step 2: start the potatoes.Peel the garlic and crush it with a garlic press. Cut the bacon into thin slices. Add a little garlic to each well in the potato with a knife and a slice of bacon. We lay the dish on a piece of foil, sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper, then tightly wrap the foil around the potato.
Step 3: Bake the dish.Preheat oven to temperature 180 degrees. We put potatoes in foil on a baking sheet or in the form and send the dish to the roasting pan for 40 minutes. If you selected a very large potato, increase the baking time to 50 minutes. We unfold the finished potatoes from foil, put on a dish and sprinkle with chopped parsley or dill.
Step 4: Serve the accordion potatoes.The dish can be served both warm and cold. As a sauce, both sharp, tomato, and creamy variations are suitable. You can decorate accordion potatoes with sprigs of greens, fresh vegetables, for example, cut by a tomato. You can use the dish as the main one, as it contains both meat and a side dish. Potatoes can also be served as an original snack. Good appetite!
- - A similar dish can be prepared not only in the oven, but also in a double boiler. In this case, the accordion potato will retain to a greater extent all its useful qualities.
- - Sometimes young potatoes are cooked in this dish without peeling. After all, it is known that when you cook a young root crop in a peel, it turns out even tastier. But keep in mind that in this case it must be washed very carefully with a brush.
- - An accordion potato can also be cooked with other fillings. For example, it can be meat paste, lard, salami, fish mincemeat and others to your taste.