We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat the foam with a little salt, then add the sugar, the yolks, the oil, the flavors and then add the flour mixed with the baking powder, mix lightly with a wooden spoon from top to bottom so as not to leave the egg whites. .
Stop a quarter of this composition, mix this quarter with cocoa, and start the assembly in the form of guguluf that is greased with oil, put the first layer white, then black, then white and so on until the composition is finished. baking oven, the toothpick test is done at the end.
After baking, leave to cool and then cut the guguluuf in half. Make the cream for the filling: whip the whipped cream together with the sugar and raspberries. make a raspberry syrup and the remaining sugar (put on the fire for a few minutes until the sugar melts, without crushing the fruit) and garnish with this syrup.
BIOidei: Gluten-free marbled guguluf
Gluten intolerance or celiac disease is known as an autoimmune condition that is triggered by indigestion caused by gluten-containing foods. Therefore, we propose a sweet recipe for all people with this condition, but also for those who want to give up gluten products.
Preparation time: about 15 minutes
Baking time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 g.
- The large envelope of the cake mix is placed in a bowl with eggs, soft butter and 4 tablespoons of hot water. A manual mixer is used to result in a smooth dough.
- The prepared dough is placed in a Guguluf tray.
- In another bowl put the contents of the smaller sachet (cocoa powder) with 3 tablespoons of hot water and mix until smooth.
- Pour the contents of point 4 over the dough already placed in the tray. With the help of a fork you can spiral through the dough, so as to create a marble pattern.
- Bake for 55 minutes, then leave to cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
Photo source: https://bit.ly/30qkbw8
Was our article useful to you? Subscribe to newsletter and you will receive tips for a healthier life via email!
Marbled cheesecake with blackberries and lemon by Simona Callas
I love this special dessert called cheesecake. You will find on my blog many versions, prepared both in the oven and in the cold.
Cheesecake is delicious and simple, but especially combined with Chocolate , coffee , caramel , Oreo cookies , with all kinds of fruit: I made cheesecake with raspberry , with strawberries , with cranberries , with lime , with apples , with cock , with apricots , etc. This time I combined it with blackberries. ***
I had frozen blackberries, but fresh blackberries can also be used. From some of them I quickly prepared a jam to put in the cheesecake, and I used the rest as decoration. The combination of blackberries and lemon is delicious, I've used it before - for example for this wonderful Blackberry and lemon cake or to these delicious Madlene with lemon and blackberries .
Marbled cheesecake with vanilla and raspberries
Preheat the oven to 160ºC / stage 2. Lay a large baking paper over the base of a 20 cm round baking tin with the removable edge, then place the edge in place and close, leaving out the excess paper. Grease the walls of the form. Wrap the base and sides, on the outside, in two layers of aluminum foil to make it waterproof.
Grind the almonds and the rooster in a food processor to obtain not very small crumbs. Add the butter and syrup, continue mixing. Transfer the mixture to the mold, pressing it firmly on its bottom. Leave in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
For the filling, put in a bowl the crushed ricotta, cream, maple syrup and, with an electric mixer, beat the composition well. Add the eggs and mix the vanilla seeds again. Transfer the cream to the prepared form. Sprinkle with raspberry puree and, with a knife, swirl, marbling the surface.
Place the form in a large baking tray. Pour water into the pan, up to a height of 3 cm. Leave everything in the oven for 1 hour, until the cream has hardened. Once it reaches room temperature, place in the refrigerator.
Smart raspberry cakes
Learn how to make delicious and easy-to-make raspberry cakes for hot summer days.
Beat the sugar with the butter until it becomes a light foam. Add the eggs and vanilla, then the cream and mix well.
Add the dry ingredients and chocolate flakes and mix until smooth.
In a bowl, melt in a bain marie ¼ cup of white chocolate. Add the raspberries and mix well and quickly.
Sprinkle the dough over the cakes and place the chocolate cream and raspberries in the middle, without stirring, to keep the beautiful red color. Fold the dough a few times so that you get a marbled appearance. If the chocolate mixes evenly in the cakes, you will have some pink cookies, not marbled.
Take pieces of dough with a spoon and place them on a tray lined with baking paper. You can leave them in their natural form, or you can bake them a little with the back of the spoon.
Ingredients Blackberry with cheesecake and raspberries:
- 200 gr. 75% cocoa chocolate (very good quality, good chocolate guarantees good black taste)
- 200 gr. butter
- 5 whole eggs
- 250 gr. sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 gr. of flour
- 600 grams of cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 20-24 fresh or frozen raspberries
- vanilla powdered sugar for finishing the cake
- fresh raspberries for decoration (optional)
Optional (for raspberry jelly):
Blackberry preparation with cheesecake and raspberries, video recipe:
Preparation Blackberry with cheesecake and raspberries, recipe in text format (printable):
1. Turn on the oven and set at 170 ° C. Prepare a 25 & # 21535 cm tray, lining it with baking paper.
2. Put a saucepan of water on the fire (about 2-3 fingers) and choose a bowl that fits well on the mouth of the pan, but the bottom of which should not touch the boiling water. Put the chocolate and butter in the bowl and place it on top of the steam. Allow the chocolate and butter to melt, stirring rarely, until completely blended. Take the bowl off the steam and let the composition cool.
Preparation of raspberry jelly (optional)
3. If you also use the raspberry jelly indicated on the list of options, put the raspberries and sugar in a saucepan. Put it on medium heat and from the moment it starts to boil, leave it for 3-4 minutes. Pass everything through a thick sieve, placed on top of a bowl. Press, insisting with a spoon or spatula until only the dried seeds remain in the sieve and all the raspberry pulp will be in the bowl.
OTHER DELICIOUS CAKE RECIPES
"Lulu" cake with chocolate, mascarpone and caramel
"Albinița" honeycomb cake, video recipe
Jerbo cake or "Greta Garbo", video recipe
Preparation of the basic composition
4. In a large bowl, place the 5 whole eggs, salt and sugar recommended for blackberry. Beat with the mixer on high speed until the sugar dissolves and a light cream forms. Add the melted chocolate with the butter and vanilla extract. Homogenize with a spatula, gently, until the composition becomes homogeneous.
5. Mix the flour with the baking powder and sprinkle it evenly over the composition with eggs and chocolate. Incorporate the flour into the composition, using a flexible spatula, permanently raising the composition from the bottom of the bowl to the surface, while gently turning the bowl clockwise. We try to eliminate the air accumulated in the beaten eggs with sugar as little as possible.
6. Pour 2/3 of the blackberry mixture into the tray prepared in step 1. Level with a spatula and set aside what is left.
Cream cheese and assembly
7. Put in a bowl all the recommended ingredients for the cream cheese. Mix until well blended.
8. Spread with a polish 2/3 of the cream cheese, from place to place, over the blackberry composition. Place the remaining blackberry composition (1/3) on top of the cream piles until they run out.
9. To the remaining cream cheese (1/3 of the total amount) add the raspberry jelly (or raspberry jam) and the starch and mix well. Distribute the composition as we did with the cream cheese, using a polish, from place to place, above the contents of the tray. Note: if you do not use raspberry gel, simply spread the remaining cream cheese.
10. Using a round-tipped knife, gently mix the three compositions, without insisting too much, just enough to get a marbled effect. Spread over 20-24 fresh or frozen raspberries.
11. Immediately after assembly, place the tray in the preheated oven at 170 ° C at a medium height. Bake the cake for 50 minutes & # 8211 1 hour, until a toothpick stuck in the middle of the dough comes out without traces of wet dough. Allow to cool well, only then remove the baking paper, slice, powder with vanilla powdered sugar and, optionally, decorate with fresh raspberries. Great appetite!
Try Brownie, the authentic recipe (click on the picture below)!
Method of preparation
Mix the yolks, gradually adding the sugar and hot water.
Then sift the sifted flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder.
Add the grated apples and the rhubarb cut into small pieces and mix well.
Separately, beat the egg whites and carefully incorporate them into the resulting composition.
Preheat the oven to 170 g C.
Grease a guguluf form with butter and line it with breadcrumbs (it helps to remove it from the form more easily).
Pour the dough and bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a grill.
Melt each type of chocolate separately in a bain-marie.
Remove the cake from the pan, put it back on the grill and first grease it with dark chocolate. Allow to harden a little then spread with milk chocolate.
Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
Marbled cake recipe
- 5 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g flour
- 60 ml oil
- 2 tablespoons quality cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- vanilla essence
- a little salt.
Method of preparation:
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the egg whites into a clean, metal bowl. After it starts to harden, add the sugar little by little, until it is incorporated and you get a glossy foam.
Marbled check it is very easy and awakens the most beautiful memories from childhood! Try this fluffy cake recipe, ready in just 8 steps!
Articles containing the keyword: guguluf
Guguluf with berries from: berries, cherries, butter, sugar, flour, egg, baking powder. Ingredients: 1 cup berries 1 cup cherries 50 g butter 100 g caster sugar 1 egg 200 g flour 1 baking powder 1 pinch of salt Preparation: Rub the butter with the sugar [& hellip]
Guguluf with hazelnuts and cocoa
Guguluf with hazelnuts and cocoa from: eggs, oil, sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa, sour cream, chocolate, hazelnuts. Ingredients: 6 eggs 6 tablespoons oil 1 cup sugar 1 cup flour 1 sachet baking powder 2 sachets vanilla sugar 50 g cocoa 200 ml sour cream 6 pieces household chocolate peanuts Preparation: Mix [& hellip]
Guguluf fluffy and marbled
Fluffy and marbled gourd from: eggs, yogurt, flour, sugar, oil, baking powder, lemon, cocoa. Ingredients: 4 eggs 300 g yogurt 3 measures flour 2 measures sugar 1 measure oil 1 sachet baking powder grated lemon peel 2 tablespoons instant cocoa for children Preparation: Rub the yolks with sugar se [& hellip]
Guguluf with jam
Guguluf with jam from: flour, salt, sugar, eggs, yeast, milk, butter, walnut, butter, jam, nuts. Ingredients: 400 g flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons sugar 4 eggs 25 g yeast 2 tablespoons milk 175 g butter 100 g walnut butter, for greasing jam, for filling 5 nuts, for decoration Preparation: In a bowl, [ & hellip]
Guguluf with raisins
Guguluf with raisins from: eggs, flour, oil, sugar, baking powder, raisins, vanilla sugar, salt, powdered sugar. Ingredients: 5 eggs 5 tablespoons flour 5 tablespoons oil 5 tablespoons sugar 1 sachet baking powder 50 g raisins 2 sachets vanilla sugar 1 pinch powdered sugar, salt for decoration Preparation: Beat the egg whites [& hellip]
Holiday guguluf from: chicken ham, garlic, parsley, thyme, yeast, sugar, milk, baguette, eggs, semolina, marjoram, allspice, nutmeg. Ingredients: 500 g smoked chicken ham 3 cloves garlic 1 bunch green parsley 5-6 thyme leaves 30 g dry yeast 1/2 teaspoon sugar 150 ml milk 1/2 baguette 7 eggs 200 g semolina 1/2 [& hellip]
Guguluf with apples
Guguluf with apples from: eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, milk, oil, flour, baking powder, apples, butter, powdered sugar, cocoa. Ingredients: 2 eggs 1 cup sugar 1 sachet vanilla sugar 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup oil 2 cups flour 1 sachet baking powder 3-4 apples 1 tablespoon butter for powdered sugar tray for optional decoration, cocoa [& hellip]
Guguluf with salami and peppers
Guguluf with salami and peppers from: flour, yeast, milk, sugar, butter, salt, eggs, pastrami, cheese, olives, peppers, parmesan. Ingredients: 400 g flour 1 cube (40 g) fresh yeast 300 ml lukewarm milk 1/2 teaspoon sugar 120 g butter salt 2 eggs 150 g pastrami or ham 150 g cheese 100 g olives 2 red peppers [& hellip]
Guguluf with poppy seeds and potatoes
Guguluf with poppy seeds and potatoes from: potatoes, eggs, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, sugar, flour, baking powder, poppy seeds, salt, butter. Ingredients: 250 g potatoes 4 eggs 200 g butter 150 g powdered sugar 1 vanilla essence 50 g caster sugar 250 g flour 1 baking powder 80 g poppy seeds powdered sugar [& hellip]
Guguluf with chicken ham, marjoram and thyme
Guguluf with chicken ham, marjoram and thyme from: chicken ham, garlic, green parsley, thyme, yeast, sugar, milk, baguette, eggs, semolina, marjoram, allspice, nutmeg, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 500 g smoked chicken ham 3 cloves garlic 1 bunch green parsley 5 thyme leaves 30 g dry yeast 1/2 teaspoon sugar 150 ml milk 1/2 baguette 7 eggs 200 g semolina 1/2 [& hellip]
Potato check with lemon
Potato check with lemon from: white potatoes, flour, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla sugar, eggs, baking powder, lemon peel. Ingredients: 250 g boiled white potatoes 250 g flour 100 g powdered sugar 60 g butter 2 sachets vanilla sugar 1 egg 1 egg white 1 sachet baking powder grated peel from 1/2 lemon Preparation: [& hellip]
Marbled cake with cocoa, orange and lemon
Marbled cake with cocoa, orange and lemon from: eggs, sugar, flour, margarine, drinking yogurt, lemon, orange, cocoa, vanilla sugar, salt. Ingredients: 4 eggs 300 g sugar 300 g flour 250 g margarine 200 ml drinking yogurt 1 lemon 1 orange 1 tablespoon cocoa 2 sachets of vanilla sugar 1 pinch of salt Preparation: Rub [& hellip]
Mint dessert with dark chocolate
Mint dessert with dark chocolate from: thin countertop, eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, mint chocolate, mint liqueur, cream, bitter chocolate, white chocolate. Ingredients: a thin countertop to buy (diameter 20 cm) 2 eggs 3 egg yolks 100 g sugar 1 sachet vanilla sugar 100 g mint chocolate 100 ml mint liqueur 400 ml cream 50 g grated bitter chocolate 50 g [& hellip]
Guguluf stuffed with: pork, beef, eggs, onions, oil, mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs. Ingredients: 600 g pork 400 g beef 7 eggs 1 onion 2 tablespoons oil 3 tablespoons mayonnaise 3 cloves garlic salt pepper breadcrumbs Preparation: Finely chop the onion and [& hellip]
Guguluf with mascarpone
Guguluf with mascarpone from: white flour, margarine, sour cream, yolks, sugar, yeast, milk, vanilla sugar, salt, raisins, rum essence, mascarpone, almonds, cubic sugar. Ingredients: for the dough: 600 g white flour 200 g margarine 4 tablespoons sour cream 4 egg yolks 80 g sugar 40 g yeast 300 ml milk 2 sachets vanilla sugar salt for the filling: 150 [& hellip]
Guguluf with chicken breast
A delicious recipe for guguluf with chicken breast, pork leg, milk, eggs, semolina, onion, garlic, parsley, pepper, salt, bread, Prague ham. Ingredients: 500 g chicken breast 100 g pork leg 200 ml milk 5 eggs 2 tablespoons semolina 1 onion 4 cloves garlic 1 bunch parsley pepper [& hellip]
Guguluf with nutmeg
A delicious recipe for guguluf with nutmeg from: sugar, margarine, eggs, milk, baking powder, flour, cocoa, nuts, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Ingredients: 160 g sugar 100 g margarine 3 eggs 150 ml milk 1 teaspoon baking powder 180 g flour 2 tablespoons cocoa 100 g nuts 100 [& hellip]
Fasting recipes: Guguluf with chocolate
A gulguf recipe with chocolate from: oil, flour, sugar, water, baking powder, vinegar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, powdered sugar and dark chocolate. Ingredients: 500 g flour 150 ml oil 400 g sugar 250 ml water 1 sachet with baking powder 20 ml vinegar 2 sachets with vanilla sugar 15 g cinnamon [& hellip]
Guguluf Ingredients: 4 eggs 400 g flour 2 tablespoons sugar 25 g yeast 175 g fresh butter 2 tablespoons vanilla milk 1/2 teaspoon salt 50 g raisins 1 tablespoon rum butter for greased form 100 g almonds or nuts Preparation: It is a light cake to do but to grow [& hellip]
A homemade cake in two colors, with chocolate and authentic rum icing, which all loved ones will put on the list of favorite sweets. It can also be successfully prepared for an occasion & hellip
For a long time I wanted to make a dessert with halva, especially since one of the most beloved tastes of my childhood was that of halva, eaten with fresh bread. Over the years I have not & hellip