We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Alice in Wonderland Cookies
Ingredients for making cookies "Alice in Wonderland":
- Butter (softened at room temperature) 1/2 cup
- Sugar 2 cups
- 4 eggs
- Vanilla 2 teaspoons
- Premium wheat flour 5 cups
- Baking powder for dough 2 teaspoons
- Table salt 2 teaspoons
- Powdered Sugar 4 cups
- Milk (any fat content) 3 tablespoons
- Corn syrup 3 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Food colors of different colors to taste
- Main ingredients: Milk, Butter, Flour
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Measuring cup, Teaspoon, Medium and large bowls, Table spoon, Mixer or blender, Sieve, Plastic wrap, Various cookie cutters, Wide bowls, Refrigerator, Kitchen stove, Oven, Serving dish
Cooking cookies "Alice in Wonderland":
Step 1: Cook the dough.In a medium bowl, carefully sift together the flour, baking powder for the dough, and salt, set aside for now. In a large bowl, beat the butter with sugar with a mixer or blender. Then add the eggs here one at a time, after each beat again. Add vanilla and continue whisking. After that, gradually pour the flour mixture and mix thoroughly until the mass is uniform. Now cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, and preferably all night.
Step 2: Step 2: Cut out the cookies.After that, put the chilled dough on a flat surface of the desktop, previously lightly sprinkled with flour. Roll it well into a layer and cut the dough with special cookie cutters.
Step 3: Step 3: Bake the cookies.Then preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Put the cookies on a greased baking sheet or on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Put in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. When you see that the edges of the cookie begin to darken, take it out, it's ready. Cool a bit before decorating cookies.
Step 4: Step 4: Cook the icing.In order to make icing, mix milk and powdered sugar well in a small bowl. Then add corn syrup and then lemon juice. Mix everything thoroughly and whisk until the icing becomes uniform.
Step 5: Step 5: Serve the Alice in Wonderland cookies.Now divide the icing into separate bowls. To each of them add a different food coloring. You can decorate cookies, as shown in the pictures, or you can optionally. The main thing here is to include fantasy. By the way, this is surely with great pleasure that your children can help you, who will like such entertainment. Then let the glaze solidify and you can serve a colorful fantasy to the table. Good appetite!
- - If your glaze comes out too thick, then you need to add some more milk. And if the glaze turns out to be liquid, then you need to add a little more sugar.
- - Thin lines of glaze can be drawn using a cooking bag, brush, toothpick, thin knife or simple fork.
- - Remember that the ingredients, if you wish, you can slightly change, following your personal taste preferences.