We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Starting from Tiramisu original recipe
- Tiramisu original recipe
- 1 pack of tiramisu biscuits (Lady Fingers)
- 2 oranges
- 3 tablespoons Limoncello
- 250 grams of Mascarpone
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- peel of 1 lemon
- 50 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- seeds from a vanilla pod
- 125 grams of fresh raspberries
- black chocolate
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tiramisu recipe with Limoncello:
Tiramisu original recipe
Cover the base of a small bowl with biscuits. Squeeze the juice of the 2 oranges and mix with Limoncello. Pour over biscuits.
Mix mascarpone with sugar, vanilla seeds, peel and lemon juice until it has an airy consistency. Pour over the cookies.
Garnish with raspberries and chocolate and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe 4 (for the lazy)
- peel a thin slice of lemon peel with a vegetable knife, so that 2/3 liters of canned raw material is obtained
- 2-3 lemons are thoroughly cleaned completely of the white peel
- divide the fruit into slices, trying not to damage their integrity
- put on the bottom of a dry jar of 3 liters in layers, without mixing: lemon slices, peel, 1 liter of sugar - sand, preferably yellowish
- add house light with a power of at least 50 ° on the shoulders
- tighten the bowl with an iron lid
- put the jar in a cool place, without shaking the contents. The ideal place is considered a cellar.
The drink is ready in 4 months .
How to cook on alcohol?
To make limoncello from ethyl alcohol according to this recipe, we need the following ingredients:
- Lemons (1 kilogram).
- Alcohol (94-96%, 0.5 liters).
- Sugar (0, 5 kilograms).
- Non-carbonated mineral water (0.7 liters).
Before proceeding directly to the preparation of limoncello at home, it is necessary to wash the lemons well and drain them with hot water to remove the remnants of wax with which they are covered for long-distance transport. We recommend that you pay special attention to the cleaning problem, because we are interested in exactly the part that was most in contact with the environment - heritage .
After the lemons have been washed well, dry them with a cloth or napkin, then remove the peel with a special knife. We do not recommend using a grater for this purpose, because when you use it, in addition to the zest, we will remove part of the white layer that surrounds the pulp of the fruit. This pulp can spoil the drink, making it taste too bitter.
Next, you need to fill the peeled peel (it should turn out about 150 grams) in a clean liter container and pour alcohol. Close the jar carefully to avoid contact with air, place it in a dark place for 1-2 weeks.
To give maximum taste to the taste, we recommend to shake the jar every day .
After a few weeks, it is necessary to separate the zest from the drink, the most convenient is to use gauze for this purpose. Don't forget to squeeze the dowry - it will contain, as they say, "even the juice".
We hope that the homemade limoncello prepared by you according to the above recipes will succeed and another enthusiastic person will appear in the camp of the supporters of alcohol preparation at home!
Prescribe "Limoncello" alcohol at home
The classic Limoncello recipe was invented in the hot Italian sun. Not coincidentally, this drink has the same bright colors and is as soft as warm as the Mediterranean beach. Light soft drink like a sea breeze, which can dizzy even without alcohol.
Limoncello home cooked very simple and fast. Wash the lemons well and wipe dry. Remove the lemon peel - try to cut only the yellow part, as a white film will give a strong bitterness.
Pour alcohol into an airtight jar and leave at room temperature for 5-6 days, the alcohol is completely drawn all the precious flavors of the taste.
When the drink is almost ready, 1, 5 liters of heated water, add 500 g of sugar and mix well until the sugar dissolves. You do not need to bring to a boil.
Drain the lemon infusion and mix with the cooled syrup. Put sweetened beverage in the refrigerator for a day.
Homemade Limoncello is ready - flavored soft drinks should be served in a very cold glass.
Preparing lemons for a drink
Despite its sophistication, "Limoncello" is quite easy to cook at home. The main ingredient is lemon. His choice must be taken very seriously. The lemons must be ripe. Baked lemon is light in spring when compressed, but remains dense. Overripe - shrinks and also in its fruits contains fewer vitamins.
Lemons with a swollen crust are thicker. They have more zest that contains essential oils and vitamins. Dark-spotted lemon contains antibiotics and chemicals, which gives it a bitter taste. The most delicious lemon has an attractive aroma!
Lemons are best taken with a shiny skin . Wash them in boiling water and wipe them with a woolen cloth.
Use lemon peel for cooking. Washed lemon is best bathed with boiling water to better remove impurities and wax. Now remove the yellow part of the skin using a vegetable slicer.
Today, there are many different recipes for making Limoncello, consider the main ones.
- 300 ml whipped cream
- 100-130 g of powdered sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- 350 g cherries (without seeds and tails)
- 2-3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 400 g biscuits
- 35 ml rom
Put the cherries together with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar and 350 ml of water on the fire and boil for about 10 minutes.
Then drain them, and add the rum to the syrup and mix.
The cream is very simple to prepare: mix the whipped cream with the powdered sugar and mix it with the mascarpone.
In a bowl (21 & # 21530 cm) we put the first row of biscuits soaked in cherry syrup.
Spread half of the whipped cream and mascarpone evenly and put three quarters of cherries on top.
Cover with the second layer of syrupy biscuits, add the rest of the whipped cream with a small bag and garnish with the remaining cherries.
Let cool for a few hours or better overnight then serve cold. Delicious, fine and refreshing. Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
wash the lemons well in warm water as they may be waxed.
clean the lemons using a peeler or a knife with a thin blade to clean only the yellow peel, not the white one,
put the shells in a jar and cover them with alcohol close the jar and leave it to soak for 3 weeks in a dark and cool place
after 3 weeks mix the sugar with 1.5 liters of hot water until it becomes syrup
strain the alcohol through gauze then mix it with the sugar syrup and leave it in the fridge for another two weeks
After this time, strain it, put it in clean bottles and keep it in the fridge, eat it well cooled before or after the meal.
- 15 organic lemons
- 2 (750 milliliters) bottles of 151 or 190 grains of alcohol, such as Everclear
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 9 1/2 cups water
1-gallon glass bottle, vegetable peeling, long wooden spoon, measuring cups, large pot, four glass bottles (1-liter), fine coffee filter, large bowl,
- Wash a 1 gallon glass jar and lid in hot soapy water and dry well. Alternatively, run the jar and lid through the normal cycle of your dishwasher.
- Remove the lemons in warm water and dry. Using a vegetable peel, remove the peel from each blade in wide strips. Be careful not to remove the white disease, which will give the limoncello a bitter aroma.
- Put the lemon peel in the prepared jar. Pour a bottle of alcohol and push the lemon peel with a wooden spoon to fill them completely in the liquid. Tighten the lid tightly and place the jar in a cool, dark place to steep. No mixing is required.
- After 20 or 40 days, add a second bottle of alcohol to the mixture. Put the sugar and 7 ½ cups of water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Reduce to a boil and cook for 10 minutes to make sure all the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and cool.
- When the sugar syrup is completely cold, add it to the lemon and alcohol mixture in the jar. Tighten the lid tightly and return the jar to a cool, dark place to steep for another 20-40 days. Over time, the liquid will absorb the aroma from the lemon peel and become a bright yellow color.
- To leave the bottle, first wash the bottles in warm soapy water and dry well. Alternatively, run the bottles through the regular cycle of your dishwasher.
- Remove the liquid through a coffee filter or in a coffee maker in a large bowl. Add 1 2/3 cups of water to limoncello if you use alcohol from cereals with resistance 151 add 2 cups of water if you used 190-proof. (Note: Adding water will turn the liquid cloudy and pale yellow. This is the desired result.) Let it rest for a while so that any remaining sediment falls to the bottom of the vessel.
- Using a narrow funnel, take the limoncello in the prepared bottles, leaving the head space of 1 inch. Wipe clean rims, secure covers and label.
Storage: Store the bottles in a cool, dark place or store them in the freezer until ready to serve. Limoncello will keep for many years.
Gift card: this homemade Limoncello has been bottled in [yes given] and can be enjoyed for years to come. Keep it in the freezer and enjoy a refreshing liqueur to drink after dinner.
Gift-Giving Tips: Tie each bottle with raffia or ribbon and attach a gift card. To turn this into a gift basket, add a set of cordial glasses.
Reprinted with permission from Love gift chefs by Diane Morgan and Sur at the table (Andrews McMeel 2010). (Buy on Amazon.)
Tiramisu WITHOUT egg. The simplest recipe!
Tiramisu is, I think, one of the most beloved recipes by Romanians. This is despite the fact that the recipe is not a traditional one in our country but comes from distant and sunny Italy. I think you already know that a classic tiramisu has a mascarpone cream with eggs. Crude!
Well, the fact that the eggs in the composition of the cream are raw and especially if we do not know how fresh they are, is a reason not to make and not enjoy the wonderful taste of this simple and easy to make recipe.
If you still want a tiramisu with mascarpone cream and egg but do not want the egg to be raw, you can try the version of tiramisu with zabaglione cream that you can already find on the blog & # 8211 click HERE. The cream is not difficult to make and it is worth trying this variant as well.
Returning to today's eggless tiramisu recipe, I must tell you that it is a simple recipe, extremely easy to make, fast and relatively economical. That is, it has few ingredients and they can be bought when you find them on offer, at a reduced price. Especially during the holidays you can find champagne biscuits as well as mascarpone cheese at good prices.
If for various reasons you do not drink coffee or want something like a tiramisu you could also try the recipe for cracked with biscuits which you can find by clicking HERE or a cake with biscuits and pear mousse & # 8211 click HERE.
See below how to make a tiramisu with strawberries and chocolate
Subscribe to the Youtube channel. Click on the bell too!
Calories: approx. 4000cal / total = 500cal / portion
Prepare 600ml of coffee - sweeten with 60g sugar (or to taste).
Separate eggs. The yolks are rubbed with 60g of sugar until the sugar melts, and the mixture acquires a homogeneous appearance, like a foam, and lightens in color. Beat the egg whites with a mixer with a pinch of salt - until they harden.
Mascarpone cream is incorporated into the yolk cream, then the beaten egg whites are added, carefully incorporating into the mixture.
Optionally add 3 tablespoons of Amaretto, before adding the egg whites.
The biscuits are passed through the cooled coffee for 2 seconds and placed in the tray. Alternate one layer of biscuits with one of cream (you will have 2 or 3 layers of biscuits depending on the size of the tray). At the end, powder with cocoa.