Ingredients for the preparation of beetroot on kefir
- Beets 2-3 medium pcs.
- Kefir (any fat content) 2 l
- Sour cream (any fat content) 250 g
- Chicken eggs 4-5 pcs.
- Cucumbers 4-5 pcs.
- Cooked sausage 250 g
- Salt to taste
- Greens (parsley, dill, chives), 1 bunch
- Main ingredients: Beet, Kefir
Inventory:Knife, Grater, Cutting board, Plate, Pots, Ladle, Serving plates, Dining spoon
Cooking beetroot on kefir:
Step 1: Boil and chop the beets.It will take a lot of time to cook the beets to the desired state, so we won’t lose it in vain - we rinse the beets with running water, put them in a saucepan, pour cold and clean water so that it completely covers the vegetables and put on the stove. Cook the beets until cooked for about 1,5 hours. Cooking time depends on the age and size of the heads. We check the readiness of the beets with a fork - the finished beets should pierce easily, without any effort. After cooking, we cool it in cold water, and then peel it with a sharp knife on a cutting board. Boiled beets grate easily on a coarse grater - and that’s all that is required of her.
Step 2: Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Step 3: Cook the beetroot on kefir.We put our prepared ingredients into a deep saucepan - chopped sausage, grated cucumbers and boiled beets, finely chopped greens, eggs cooked and diced. Add salt to taste and season with kefir and sour cream. You can mix the milk components separately, or you can mix right in the finished soup. Beetroot soup on kefir is ready! You can immediately serve it to the table, or you can pre-cool it in the refrigerator.
Step 4: Serve the finished beetroot on kefir.Serve beetroot should be chilled, spilled with a ladle on portioned plates. What better way to refresh and satiate you on a hot summer day? Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of boiled sausage, you can use boiled meat, preferably beef.
- - Eggs can also be used to decorate dishes - hard-boiled eggs are cut in half, and with these halves we decorate the soup, already spilled on plates.
- - You can turn a dish into a diet if you cook it on kefir of the lowest fat content, and do not boil the beets, but add them to the dish raw. In this case, sausage and eggs should be excluded from the dish.
- - If desired, you can add a little wine or apple vinegar to the beetroot.
- - Try also to cook beetroot with the addition of young radish.