Ingredients for the preparation of snacks "Dragons"
- Chicken eggs 5 pcs.
- Caviar (red, black) 5 tea spoons
- Cream cheese (cream) 50 g
- Cucumber 1 pc. for clearance
- Red bell pepper 1 pc. for clearance
- Black pepper peas 20 peas for decoration
- Greens (dill) 1 bunch
- Main ingredientsCaviar, Eggs, Cheese
- Serving 10 Servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Plate, Saucepan, Bowl, Tea spoon, Dining spoon, Flat dish, Fork, Paper napkins
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Chicken eggs are sent to a saucepan filled with water and put on the stove. Cook the eggs after the water boils, yet 5-8 minutes. Hard-boiled eggs are cooled right in the pan, pouring them with cold water. Peel the eggs from the shell and cut them in half across the cutting board. Gently take out the yolk, and put the halves of the eggs on a flat plate. We wash the dill with running water and shake the bunch several times to get rid of excess fluid. Finely chop it with a sharp knife on a cutting board. We take out the remaining ingredients from the refrigerator and lockers and set them in front of us. Those products that we need for decoration, or rather, cucumber and bell pepper, need to be washed with running water, and then dried with paper towels.
Step 2: Prepare the filling for the appetizer.
Step 3: Cooking the Dragons appetizer.
Step 4: Decorate the Little Dragon appetizer.Our appetizer is almost ready, it remains only to decorate it so that it can be easily understood that these are dragons. This will help us pre-washed and dried cucumber, from which we cut ears, "squirrels" of the eyes and scallops. As pupils of the eyes of the dragons we will use peas of black pepper. You can make nostrils from a pair of grains of caviar, and cut the tongue out of red bell pepper.
Step 5: Serve the finished appetizer "Dragons".Our snack is ready and you can serve it on the holiday table. Your guests will be surprised at such an unusual and original way of serving a seemingly simple snack. As you can see, it took us about half an hour to cook, and the snack is so delicious that it literally scattered on the go, so I advise you to cook it for the next holiday. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is possible to arrange "Little Whelps" differently. When serving, you can decorate the appetizer by depicting a "nest" from dill branches.
- - If you do not have a cucumber, but have parsley on hand, then the ears can be perfectly depicted with the help of its leaves.
- - It will be more convenient to use granular salmon as caviar.
- - Serve an appetizer in the cocotte maker - so it will look even more impressive.
- - It is not necessary to salt the yolk-cheese mass, because caviar is salty in itself.
- - If you have prepared a snack in advance, send it to the refrigerator before the guests arrive.
- - Instead of cream cheese, you can use sour cream of any fat content, but make sure that the mass does not become too liquid.