Ingredients for Making Dried Fruit Smoothies
- Drinking water - 1 liter to taste
- Dried apricots 1 cup
- Raisins 1 cup
- Oatmeal (best suited for instant cooking) to taste
- Honey (any grade without bitterness) 1 tablespoon
- Apples 1 kg
- Lemon or Orange 1 pc.
- Ice cubes 8 pcs.
- Main ingredients: Raisin, Dried Apricots
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kettle, Tablespoon, Glass, Small bowl, Juicer, Blender, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Glasses (cocktail) - 4 pcs., Ducts - 4 pcs., Refrigerator, Cocktail umbrellas - 4 pcs. (if there)
Cooking Dried Fruit Smoothies:
Step 1: Pre-treatment of dried fruits.In a teapot, boiling water should be prepared about a liter. Dried apricots and raisins must be thoroughly washed first with cold water, then soaked in a small bowl of hot water prepared in advance. This procedure should be carried out approximately 15 - 20 minutes, after which the water must be drained, and the dried fruit rinsed again with cold (running) water.
Step 2: Prepare freshly squeezed juice from apples.
Step 3: Grind all the ingredients in a blender.Place dried apricots, raisins, oatmeal, honey and apple juice in a blender and chop until smooth. The resulting mass should be poured into cocktail glasses and place them in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours. In the meantime, wash the lemon or orange with running water very carefully, then cut into slices or slices (citruses can be peeled).
Step 4: Serve the dried fruit smoothie.Smoothies are usually served chilled for breakfast or afternoon tea as a drink or main course - as you like. Sliced slices of orange or lemon need to be slightly cut so that they are placed on glasses (2 to 3 pcs. for each), and also insert through the tube and the cocktail umbrella (if any). And the final touch - put in each glass 2 ice cubes. Good appetite!
- - Dried fruit smoothies can be prepared not only using honey, oatmeal, but instead add apricot (or any other fruit) yogurt. This will save a lot of time.
- - Smoothies are often used as a diet for weight loss. Dried fruit smoothies are just right for this purpose, but honey will have to be replaced with some other ingredient, for example, low-fat yogurt.
- - Almond milk is recommended instead of apple juice. If you have not found one, ordinary milk can be mixed with almonds crushed in a blender or coffee grinder.
- - Smoothies are not recommended for use with added sugar or honey, as this dessert is one of vegetarian dishes and healthy food.
- - Smoothies are refreshing, nourishing, cold, vegetable, dairy, egg and fruit. But you can, having fantasized, you can cook mixed, for example, milk-fruit, refreshing vegetable or cold fruit, etc.