We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Flammkuchen pie
- Puff and yeast dough 1 kg.
- Bacon (smoked) 100 gr.
- Onions 200 gr.
- Sour cream (20%) 200 gr.
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main IngredientsBacon, Yeast Dough
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Baking dish, Parchment paper, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Spoon, Serving dish
Cooking Flammkuchen Pie:
Step 1: Prepare the filling.I used a ready-made rolled, frozen dough, which must be thawed in advance at room temperature. And at this time, peel and cut onions in half rings. Smoked bacon cut into thin strips. Note that there should be more onions than bacon.
Step 2: Cooking the Flammkuchen Pie.Set the oven to heat. 180 degrees. Now we cover the form with parchment paper and evenly distribute the dough, bending the edges. Lightly grease it with sour cream and spread onion with bacon on top. Salt and pepper to taste. Then we send to bake in the oven about for 30-40 minutes (until browned).
Step 3: Serve the cake.Cool the finished cake and cut into portioned pieces. Brew aromatic tea or coffee and call the household to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not want to buy ready-made dough, then to prepare puff-yeast dough, you need to mix 200 grams of flour in a bowl with a pinch of salt, then add two or three tablespoons of vegetable oil and about 100 ml of water. Knead thoroughly and leave to rise in a warm place.
- - At the end of baking, you can sprinkle the pie with finely chopped dill or onion.
- - If you did not find smoked bacon, buy sausage (smoked).
- - If you do not have parchment paper, you can grease the baking dish with a piece of butter and lightly sprinkle with flour.