We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of the salad "Firebird"
- ham 300 grams
- pickled champignons 16 pieces
- fresh cucumber 1 piece
- bell pepper 1 piece
- hard cheese 100 grams
- prunes 5-6 pieces
- boiled chicken eggs 3 pieces
- mayonnaise to taste
For decorating dishes:
- pomegranate seeds to taste
- hard cheese to taste
- boiled carrots to taste
- prunes to taste
- fresh cucumber to taste
- greens to taste
- Main ingredients: Ham, Mushrooms
- Serving 8 servings
pan, flat salad dish, knife or food processor, cutting board, grater
Cooking Firebird Salad:
Step 1: Take the champignons and ham.We take the ingredients necessary for the preparation of the salad: ham, pickled champignons, fresh cucumber, bell pepper, chicken eggs, hard cheese. All this is cut from straws or cubes. After that we connect them all together.
Step 2: Mix and salt.When all the ingredients have been combined, we season them with mayonnaise, salt to taste, mix, spread on a dish on which it should be further decorated. Press the top slightly.
Step 3: Decorate the salad.Now we take the ingredients necessary for decorating the salad: fresh cucumber, hard cheese, prunes. We rub cheese, cucumber, prune rings. We cut boiled carrots into strips. From the grated cheese on top on a seasoned salad we spread the torso. From grated cucumber and prunes we make a tail. Garnish the contours of the tail with strips of carrots.
Step 4: Serve the salad.To make the salad look even more beautiful, lay the pomegranate seeds on top on the prunes and around the contour of the dish, sprinkle with herbs. Enjoy your meal!
- - To make the bird’s body look better, you can additionally decorate it with strips of carrots.
- - From dill, it is preferable to choose dill, but you can replace it with parsley.
- - You can insert pomegranate seeds into the body.
- - Serve the dish preferably one hour after cooking, so that it is a little infused.