Ingredients for Cooking Valentine Cookies
- Premium wheat flour 500g.
- Butter 150g.
- Sugar 1 cup
- Chicken eggs 3 pcs.
- Baking powder dough 1 teaspoon
- Vanillin 1 pack
- Red berry jam 4 tbsp. spoons
- Icing sugar 100g.
- Potato starch 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Topping the confectionery to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Casserole, Blender, Bowl, 2 heart shaped tins of different diameters, Kitchen knife, Rolling pin, Oven, Mixer, Whisk
Cooking Valentine's cookies:
Step 1: Cook the dough.We get the butter from the refrigerator (it should be solid), cut it into small pieces with a knife, mix with sugar and beat with a blender. Then add the rest of the ingredients: sifted flour, eggs, salt and vanillin. Mix with a blender, and then put it on the table and knead manually. Add flour gradually so as not to spill excess. The dough should come out elastic and smooth. If you added too much flour and the dough became too steep (very firm in consistency), add a little water to it and mix again.
Step 2: Form the cookie.
Step 3: Bake Cookies.Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and send cookies there 15 minutes. Do not forget to follow him, as a result, cookies should be browned. Decorate the finished cookies to your liking. You can sprinkle it with icing sugar or glaze it. For the icing, take the protein left over from the dough, add lemon juice and powdered sugar into it. Beat the protein with a mixer until a white rather thick, but not too strong foam appears. Apply the resulting glaze to the cookie frame. If desired, you can sprinkle cookies on top of confectionery sprinkles or coconut. Let the liver dry.
Step 4: Serve Valentine's Cookies.Cookies are beautifully served on a plate and served with tea for dessert. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not have baking paper, grease a baking sheet with a piece of butter and sprinkle with flour a little.
- - Jam can not only be laid out in the middle, but also coated with it completely "whole" heart, and stick on the "frame" on top.
- - “Valentine's” cookies become a wonderful gift if you put it in a beautiful box or wrap it in wrapping paper and bandage it with ribbon.