Ingredients for the preparation of a Nogogol Mughal
- Chicken eggs (large) 6 pcs.
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Cognac (or brandy, whiskey) 1.5 cups
- Rum 0.5 cups
- Milk 4 cups
- Cream (any fat content) 4 cups
- Powdered Sugar 0.5 cup
- Ground nutmeg 2 pinches
- Vanillin on the tip of a knife
- Cinnamon stick 6 pcs.
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Rum
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Bowl, Whisk (or mixer), Deep plates, Culinary bag (or syringe), Cups or glasses
Preparation of alcoholic nogogol-mogul:
Step 1: Separate the yolks from the proteins.To prepare this drink, we need egg yolks and proteins separately. In order to separate them, you can use a special kitchen tool (egg separator), if you have one in your kitchen, or you can do it in the old tried and tested way, according to the following instructions. First you need prepare two containers: in one of them we will express the protein, and in the other place our yolks. Over the first container, break the egg. This must be done with a kitchen knife exactly in the middle. Thus, we have a split in the eggshell. But do not rush to disclose it completely, because protein will begin to flow immediately through the formed gap. As soon as it stops pouring out of the crack in the shell, we immediately move the egg over another container and open it completely. Thus, we get a clean yolk, which we will use later. We do the same with all our eggs.
Step 2: The main step in the preparation of a mogul.
Step 3: Serve the nogogol-mogul alcohol.Pour alcoholic mogul-mogul into glass cups or cups. Next, put the thick cream, previously whipped with powdered sugar, into a cooking bag or syringe and squeeze a little on the surface of the drink in each glass. Thus, we get a beautiful, curly slide of cream. Of course, this action can also be performed with an ordinary tablespoon, carefully laying out a little cream, but with the help of a bag it turns out more aesthetically and festively. Sprinkle the surface of the drink and cream with ground nutmeg and put a cinnamon stick in a glass. A delicate alcoholic cocktail with a milky taste and a sweet aftertaste is ready to drink! Enjoy your meal!
- - Mogogol is recommended to be taken as a remedy for sore throat, colds and loss of voice. This is due to the fact that the basis of the drink is a chicken egg, which is famous for its positive effect on the vocal cords of a person. In addition, it is rich in proteins, which are very necessary for people with insufficient weight and exhaustion of the body. But keep in mind that it is not advisable to use a nogogol-mogul with alcohol content, as this is extremely harmful to health.
- - In order to make powdered sugar at home, grind the sugar in a mortar to a dusty white state or use a coffee grinder, which will turn sugar grains into powder in a matter of seconds.
- - In order to truly enjoy the taste of a real classic mogul, it is best to use real homemade eggs for its preparation.