We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making dough for whites
- Premium wheat flour 400-500 grams.
- Milk (of any fat content) 200 milliliters.
- Vegetable oil 6 tablespoons.
- Chicken egg 1 piece.
- Dry yeast 7 grams (or 20 grams of fresh yeast).
- Sugar 1 tablespoon.
- Salt 1 teaspoon.
- Main ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
- World cuisineTatar cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Sieve, Glass, Whisk, Towel, Spoon, Bowl, Casserole, Cooker
Preparation of dough for whites:
Step 1: dissolve the yeast.Pour milk into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat, but don't boil. Remove milk from the heat and pour yeast and granulated sugar into the pan. Leave at room temperature until a “cap” appears 10 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the flour.Sift flour with a sieve together with salt into a bowl. Sifting flour is necessary in order to remove possible impurities and saturate it with oxygen. In this case, the dough turns out airy and magnificent.
Step 3: prepare the dough for whites.Shake the egg in a glass with a whisk. Add the egg and flour to the suitable yeast, then knead the dough with your hands or a spoon. Lastly, add vegetable oil and knead the dough again. The dough is soft and does not stick to your hands. Cover the bowl with the dough with a towel and leave at room temperature or in a warm place until doubled (about 1.5 hours).
Step 4: serve the dough for whites.Before you start cooking pies, knead the dough with your hands and spread on a work surface, sprinkled with flour. Enjoy your meal!
- - Use only high-quality and fresh yeast, as it depends on how well the dough rises.
- - For the filling of whites, use minced meat mixed with finely chopped onions, seasonings and salt.
- - Instead of milk, you can use kefir or sour milk. In this case, breed yeast in 30 grams of warm water.
- - If you want to make sweet cakes from this dough, then you can add 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.