We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Whole Baked Trout with Lemon
- Trout (fresh-frozen) 800 grams;
- Lemon 1 piece;
- Onions 1 piece;
- Grated ginger half a tablespoon;
- Garlic 1 clove;
- Tomato 1 piece;
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon;
- Greens (dill, chives, parsley, basil); taste
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons;
- Salt to taste;
- Black pepper, ground to taste.
- Main ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
- World cuisine Norwegian cuisine
Oven ;, Cutting board ;, Knife ;, Bowl ;, Plate ;, Grater (blender).
Preparation of whole baked trout with lemon:
Step 1: Wash and cut onions.We clean onion, wash and cut the rings - as thin as possible.
Step 2: Wash and cut the tomato.Wash the tomato and chop it into small cubes (approximately 0.5x0.5 cm). Hearts need to be removed.
Step 3: Peel and chop the garlic.
Step 4: Grind the greens.Washed and slightly dried greens (dill, chives, parsley and basil) - finely chop.
Step 5: Grind the lemon zest.Grind the zest of one washed and dried lemon using a fine grater or blender.
Step 6: Three Ginger.Three peeled ginger root on a fine grater.
Step 7: Clean the trout and place on a baking sheet.On a baking sheet greased with olive oil, spread the peeled trout. Pour it with lemon juice and soy sauce. Flavor trout with pepper and salt. Attention! Do not overdo the salt, as it is already in soy sauce. Let the fish brew (2-3 minutes).
Step 8: Spread lemon, garlic, ginger on trout.Gently and evenly spread over the entire surface of the fish fillet - lemon zest, chopped garlic and ginger. Then, put the tomato cubes and rings Luke. Add greens.
Step 9: Bake the fish.Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180-200 degrees and, sprinkling the dish with olive oil, put in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Step 10: Serve "Whole Baked Trout with Lemon".Put the finished trout fillet on plates, without violating the integrity of the fillet and vegetables on top. Pour pan sauce. This dish is suitable for the holiday menu and fasting!
- - Baked trout has a very small number of kilocalories, but at the same time - it has an impressive supply of vitamins and minerals. This fact allows the use of fish in various diets;
- - Trout goes well with many vegetables, it can be served with boiled corn, rice, potatoes, carrots, sweet peppers, etc .;
- - A great addition to trout is a slightly chilled white wine.