We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Champagne Tea Parsley Ingredients
- Oranges 1 piece
- Cognac 50 milliliters
- Rum 50 milliliters
- Sugar 100 grams
- Champagne 200 milliliters
- Distilled pure water 300 milliliters
- Tea black long leaf large teaspoon floor
- Main Ingredients Champagne
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Stewpan, Sieve, Kettle, Stove, Teaspoon - 2 pieces, Cup - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels
Making champagne tea pear:
Step 1: prepare the orange.Take an orange, wash it under running water. We wipe the washed orange with a paper kitchen towel from the water and lay on a cutting board. With a knife, cut an orange into the middle rings or half rings. All we need 4 rings or 8 semi rings. Sliced orange is placed in a container in which the pear will be served. It could be a vase for a punch. In our case, these are two cups, since we are preparing two servings. Take sugar, pour on top of chopped orange, 50 grams per cup. And let them stand together 20 minutes. The orange should let the juice go.
Step 2: add aperitifs.
Step 3: making tea.
Step 4: mix the ingredients.Filter the finished tea from the stewpan, through a sieve directly into cups with rum, cognac, almost melted sugar and orange, letting the juice go. Pour into each glass approximately 125 grams of tea, 50 grams of water in any case, we boiled away. But the amount that remains will be quite enough. We leave room for the main ingredient, for champagne. In one circular motion of a teaspoon, mix all the ingredients. And just before serving we pour 100 grams each foaming, cold champagne in every cup. Champagne pitcher is ready.
Step 5: serve the champagne pendant.Champagne pitcher served chilled to 8 - 10 degrees. You can decorate it with mint leaves, slices of fresh chopped orange. Since this kruchon with aperitifs is served with a vase on which a variety of fruits are laid, they will serve as a snack. Nearby for lovers of very cold drinks, you can put a vase of ice. I prepared this elegant and at the same time simple drink for friends and on my first date. And to be honest, in the first and second cases, it contributes to emotional conversation and romance. Enjoy your meal!
- - Champagne pitcher can be served in a watermelon or melon, after cutting the flesh from them. This option is suitable for a festive table.
- - You can serve cakes, cookies, pastries, chocolates, nuts and hard cheeses with a punch.
- - If you make a large quantity of pear, then increase the number of ingredients. But such a punch will need to be cooled immediately. It cools in several ways. Put utensils with a punch in ice water or wrap in a cold wet towel.
- - Green tea is also suitable for making champagne champagne.
- - Instead of loose tea, you can take packaged tea, but it should be large-leafed.