We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Tuna Sashimi
- Fresh tuna fillet 200 gr.
- Chives 1 bunch
- Soy sauce "Ponzu" (citrus) 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Main Ingredients Tuna
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Spoon, Flat plate
Cooking tuna sashimi:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients for sashimi.In order for sashimi to be tasty and safe for your health, the tuna fillet must be the freshest. Keep in mind that we do not betray him to any heat treatment, but use it raw. Therefore, make sure that the fish meat meets all quality standards. Carefully consider the fillet: it should be a uniform delicate color, should not exude an unpleasant odor. Fillet must first be washed in water. You can even soak it for a few minutes in a bowl of water. After that, it is necessary to dry it with paper towels. Next, cut the tuna fillet into small squared cubes. We wash the green onions thoroughly, after which we put them on a cutting board and cut them into small identical rings.
Step 2: Form the tuna sashimi.On a flat plate, lay out slices of tuna fillet on a slide, then pour it with Ponzu citrus soy sauce and sprinkle with green onion rings. So sashimi is ready. Everything is very fast and simple.
Step 3: Serve the tuna sashimi.It is very important to serve sashimi immediately after cooking. Do not forget to attach chopsticks or classic cutlery to it. This dish is very specific and not everyone likes it, so you can give it the status of "amateur". But if you like other dishes of Japanese cuisine, you can be sure that you will be guaranteed to enjoy this too. Good appetite!
- - To enrich the taste, you can also serve sashimi with thinly sliced daikon radish straws and siso leaves. Like sushi, the dish goes well with the spicy taste of wasabi sauce.
- - Sashimi is necessarily used in very small portions. It should be understood that fresh fish in large quantities can adversely affect your health and the condition of your digestive tract.
- - Very often, sashimi is consumed with friable or brown rice, entrusted until cooked in a double boiler or in a pot of water.