Bean Climbing Ingredients
- Ground beef (non-greasy) 400 grams.
- Garlic (minced) 1 clove.
- Clove (ground) 1 piece.
- Onions (thinly sliced) 1 piece.
- Green pepper (chopped) 1/2 pieces.
- Mushrooms (chopped) 1/2 cup.
- Tomato paste 200 grams.
- Tomatoes (chopped fresh) 2 cups.
- Sugar 1 teaspoon.
- Basil (dried) 1 teaspoon.
- Oregano (dried) 1 teaspoon.
- Kitchen salt 1/2 teaspoon.
- Canned black beans (strained) 800 grams.
- Ricotta cheese 1.5 cups.
- Chicken egg 1 piece.
- Lasagna Sheets 12 plates.
- Mozzarella cheese (grated) 2.5 cups.
- Vegetable oil 150-200 ml.
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Beans, Cheese
- Serving 4-6
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Cutting board, Sharp knife, Large frying pan with high sides, Lasagna baking dish, Shovel wooden or metal for stirring, Paper towels for blotting vegetables, Small saucepan or microwave oven, Saucer for cheese, High saucepan for cooking sheets with lasagna, Kitchen tongs for pulling sheets out of boiling water, Egg mug, Food foil, Cooker, Oven, Baking tray, Serving dish
Cooking Bean Climbing:
Step 1: Stew minced meat with mushrooms.We take fresh mushrooms, clean them of dirt, wash them thoroughly under running water, put them in a colander and give a little time to drain the water. Then finely chop on a cutting board. Peel the garlic, wash and chop finely. Peel the onion too, wash and chop finely. Then we take tomatoes and peppers, wash and dice the regimen. Minced meat is simply washed under water. Now take a large frying pan with deep sides, pour there 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil (olive or sunflower) and set to bask on a large fire. When the oil heats up - put the minced meat, chopped onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers into the pan. Reduce the heat to medium, mix with a spatula, then add the tomato paste, add a little salt and pepper. We put out everything thoroughly and remove from the fire.
Step 2: form the lasagna
Step 3: Serve the lasagna with beans.After your climbing is ready, take it out of the oven, cover it with foil and let it stand 10 minutes. then you can cut and serve, right in the baking dish, and put it on a serving dish. Top with lasagna you can garnish with a sprig of mint and hot pepper. Enjoy your meal!
- - such lasagna is served as an independent dish, both hot and chilled. If you want to store it in a refrigerator for a couple of days, then to warm it up, simply put it in the microwave and heat it like an ordinary dish.
- - we recommend to this table to serve red semi-dry or dry wine.
- - Light salads in olive oil are ideally combined with this dish.
- - if your meat is frozen, then we recommend defrosting it naturally, rather than resorting to a microwave oven. If there is no forcemeat, then you can always make it yourself by taking a piece of juicy beef, cutting it into pieces and twisting it several times through a meat grinder.