We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Skewer Grilled Chicken
- Chicken (chilled) 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp. spoons.
- Mustard (any) 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Garlic 3 cloves.
- Sunflower hops to taste.
- Salt, pepper to taste.
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Bowl., Spoon., Cutting board., Garlic crush., Knife., Refrigerator., Oven with skewer., Thread., Baking tray., Toothpick.
Grilling chicken on a spit:
Step 1: Prepare the chicken.Before starting to cook the marinade, wash the chicken. Our bird should be medium in size and weigh approximately 1.5 - 2.5 kilograms. In no case do not take frozen chicken - you can ruin the whole dish. After all, you do not know what quality it was before freezing and how many times it has already been thawed during transportation. When you have thoroughly washed the chicken, do not wipe it. Cut off excess fat from the carcass. And then set aside, let it dry. You will have time to cook the marinade.
Step 2: Cook the marinade.
Step 3: marinate the chicken.When our chicken has dried up and the marinade is ready, it's time to start marinating the chicken. To do this, rub the chicken with marinade, both outside and inside. Also, inside, add the juice of the squeezed half of the lemon. When the chicken is fully lubricated, it's time to send it to the refrigerator. In the refrigerator, the future grill chicken should hold at least 2 hours. The more meat is in the marinade, the softer and tastier it will be.
Step 4: Grill the chicken on a skewer.When the chicken is pickled, you can remove it from the refrigerator. String the chicken on a skewer, put the remaining half a lemon into the oven (do not squeeze it). Chicken legs are best tied with a thread. Place a baking sheet down the oven and pour boiled water into it. The oven must be heated up to 200 pounds. When all the preparations are done, put the chicken in the oven and turn on the grill. When the grilled chicken on a spit is ready (and this will happen approximately in an hour or a little more), then you are more likely to understand for yourself, but to check yourself, just pierce the chicken skin with a toothpick. If transparent juice goes, then the chicken is ready.
Step 5: Serve the grilled chicken on a skewer.When the chicken grill is covered with a golden brown and begins to spread the spicy aroma to the whole apartment, you will not be able to resist. This is a very tasty dish. In addition, it looks very beautiful. Do not be ashamed to put this on the festive table. Everyone will be happy to try the chicken you cooked. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can put washed and peeled potato halves in the water that is poured into a baking sheet. Then you will immediately have a side dish ready. In addition, the potato will have an unusual taste - as it is soaked in chicken juice.
- - You can make an unusual filling in grilled chicken. Take a few cloves of garlic, apple and ham. Grate these ingredients and put inside the chicken.
- - To make the grilled chicken juicier, you can periodically water it from the pan.
- - If you don’t have a skewer, you can cook chicken on a wire rack.
- - Serve grilled chicken best with fresh vegetables, lettuce and thin Armenian pita bread.