We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chinese Shrimp Ingredients
- Shrimps peeled (unpeeled) chilled (can be frozen) 500 gr.
- Breadcrumbs 150 gr.
- Premium wheat flour 100 gr.
- Fresh garlic 2 cloves
- Salt 1 tsp
- Dried ginger 1 tsp
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Fresh lemon 1 small (need juice - 1 tsp, and slices for decoration)
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Salad Leaves 200 gr
- Main Ingredients
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Deep plate, Shrimp frying pan, Knife, Vegetable cutting board, Colander, Shovel or cooking tongs, Kitchen towel (paper-based)
Chinese Shrimp Cooking:
Step 1: talk about shrimp.Shrimp is one of the most healthy and harmless seafood. Shrimps play a big role in cooking, because their taste is largely determined by the way they are cooked. For this dish, the most ordinary shrimp is quite suitable. If you buy peeled and frozen shrimp - leave the bag to warm to room temperature. Then open it, pour the shrimp into a colander and rinse with running or boiled water. Shake and sprinkle on a towel. They need to dry. If you find somewhere unrefined and chilled - all the better! You can brush them to the ponytails, leave these same tails and later it will be much more convenient to cook and absorb. Thanks to this tail, we will dip the shrimp into breading.
Step 2: prepare the breading.
Step 3: fry the shrimp in Chinese.
Step 4: serve the shrimp in Chinese.On the dish in which you will serve, you can put the leaves of fresh salad and lemon slices along the edge. To do this, lettuce leaves are separated from each other and washed under cold water to keep them fresh. They need to be dried. To do this, use either a towel or shake it well several times. Line the dish and decorate with lemon. Remember we had a colander? So, we need him again. We add the fried shrimp as it is ready to it, removing them from the pan with either cooking tongs or a spatula. Thus, there will be no excess oil in the dish. After the colander, put the shrimp on a dish and serve it to the table! Enjoy your meal!
- - To shrimp in Chinese, you can serve soy sauce and wassabi in sauces; or sweet and sour sauce "Saint-Soy" (the most common), for example. What do you like more.
- - Instead of dry ginger in the egg mixture, you can use pickled as an addition to shrimp or sauce;
- - If you want to use fried shrimp in Chinese as part of a salad, pay special attention to the amount of salt and pepper, it may be better to slightly reduce their proportion.