Moorish Coffee Ingredients
- Fine coffee 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Cold settled water 250-300 ml.
- Ground black pepper pinch
- Ground cinnamon on the tip of a knife
- Pink water half a teaspoon
- Sugar 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Main ingredientsCoffee
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Measuring Cup, Tablespoon (preferably silver), Cezva, Cappuccino Cups
Making Moorish coffee:
Step 1: Brew coffee.For proper Moorish coffee we need real cezveIt should be made of thick-walled copper. Stir in the coffee in it with a silver spoon. First of all, pour coffee and black pepper, ground cinnamon and granulated sugar into a cezve, mix everything and heat a little on fire. Then we add cold water and put on medium heat. It is necessary to achieve that the foam begins to rise. As soon as she arrives to the edges of the vessel, you must remove it from the fire. Set aside for a minute and mix thoroughly. Next, you need a second time to expose the cezve to the fire and let the foam rise. After that, remove and, without stirring, set aside. For the third and last time, we are waiting for the foam to rise, remove it into the cup and immediately pour pink water drop by drop. Very neat.
Step 2: Serve Moorish coffee.Pour coffee into 2 cups for cappuccino. You can drink such coffee at any time of the day, it will give you energy and vigor, increase your strength, and any undertakings with it will be completed soon. If the time is closer in the evening, then coffee should be set smaller. Good appetite!
- - Ground cinnamon can be set to taste, but ground black pepper is required for this drink. In order to grind grain at home, you must use a special pepper mill or coffee grinder.
- - It is best to make such coffee in a cezve, but if you don’t have one, you can use an ordinary Turk or a small saucepan.
- - Be careful not to “run off” the coffee during brewing. To do this, do not go one step away from the gas stove, since the foam rises very quickly and it is very important not to miss this moment.