We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Scottish Dessert Ingredients
- Berry (strawberries or raspberries) 150 gr.
- Oatmeal 2 tablespoons
- Cream (33%) 200 ml.
- Honey (flower) 2 tablespoons
- Sugar (preferably brown) 2 tablespoons
- Whiskey (to taste) 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredients of Strawberry
- Serving 4 servings
- World cuisine Scottish cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan, Tablespoon, Blender, Bowl, Mixer, Cookies
Cooking Scottish Dessert:
Step 1: Prepare the oatmeal.A little from the background of the dessert. The fact is that before it was cooked without cream and berries, and instead cheese was added (made from a little sour milk). He was later replaced with raw mascarpone, but he did not become popular and as a result, Scottish confectioners came to the choice of whipped cream. In the classic recipe, the dessert is made from raspberries, but my household more like strawberries. So, first of all, you need to chop oatmeal with a blender or coffee grinder. Even if you bought already chopped cereals, I still recommend grinding them again. Now we put on a medium heat to heat the pan and spread the oatmeal slightly fried until golden brown, stirring occasionally (about 3 minutes). Then pour sugar into the pan, continuing to stir until it is caramelized, and then remove everything from the heat (2-3 minutes).
Step 2: Whip the cream.Pour greasy cream into a bowl and beat thoroughly with a mixer (about 3 minutes). Then add honey and whiskey to the bowl and whisk lightly. Then pour the cream most of the fried oatmeal to the cream and mix well with a tablespoon until a homogeneous mass.
Step 3: Cook the Scottish Dessert.Take a bowl or cups and lay on the bottom a few berries of strawberries or raspberries (pre-washed and dried). Then lightly cover them with cream and again lay out the berries, which again pour the cream. At the end, sprinkle everything a little with fried flakes.
Step 4: Serve the Scottish dessert.The dessert is ready. Brew aromatic coffee and invite the household to feast. Enjoy your meal!
- - Whiskey in the recipe can be added as desired. And if there are children at home, then it can be excluded from the list of ingredients.
- - If you still decided to add it, but did not find it in the store, replace it with rum or liquor.
- - Such a dessert, in principle, can be prepared from any berries and fruits.
- - You can store dessert in the refrigerator for several hours.