We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Roasted Halloumi Salad Ingredients
- Lettuce 3-4 pieces
- Dill 3-4 branches
- Parsley 3-4 branches
- Cucumber 2 pieces
- Cherry Tomatoes 6-7 pieces
- Sweet red pepper salad 1-2 pieces
- Olives 8-12 pieces
- Halloumi cheese 300 grams or 4-6 slices
- 4-6 tablespoons olive oil
- Garlic 1-2 prongs
- Lemon half
- Oregano dried teaspoon floor
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Pepper, Tomato, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Knife, Deep bowl, Canned key, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Garlic gadget, Wooden kitchen spatula, Plate - 2 pieces
Making a salad with fried halloumi:
Step 1: prepare and arrange vegetables in a bowl.To begin, rinse under running water, from all kinds of dirt and squeaks, all, without exception, vegetables included in the salad, peeled garlic and herbs. Dry the tomatoes, garlic, lettuce, cucumbers with kitchen paper towels and set aside, take them later. Shake the lettuce, dill, parsley over the sink from excess fluid and let dry. After alternately lay the greens on a cutting board and chop with a knife, chop dill and parsley finely, chop the lettuce leaves with medium oblong pieces of an arbitrary size. Place dill and parsley in a clean, deep bowl, and lettuce on top of them. At a fresh cucumber, cut off the places on which the stalks and inflorescences were attached, lay on a cutting board and cut into half rings or quarters with a thickness up to 5 millimeters, can be thinner or a little thicker, it all depends on your desire. Lay the chopped cucumber on top of the lettuce leaves. For sweet bell peppers, cut the ponytails with a knife, remove seeds and veins. Rinse the pepper again under running water so that there are no seeds left, dry it with paper towels, lay on a cutting board and cut into a medium cube with an approximate diameter 1 to 1 centimeter. Put pepper on top of cucumbers. Put the cherry tomatoes on a cutting board, cut off the place on which the stalk was attached, and cut into 2 halves or 3 to 4 parts. Slicing tomatoes is not important, you can cut them, as it suits you, it can be rings, half rings, cubes or slices. Place tomatoes on top of salad pepper. Open the jar of olives with a canned wrench, drain the marinade from the olives and lay on top of the tomatoes. Pillow of vegetables is ready.
Step 2: fry the cheese.
Step 3: prepare salad dressing.
Step 4: serve the salad with fried halloumi.Salad with fried halloumi served cold, laid on a large flat plate. This type of salad does not need any additions, it can be eaten with bread, pita bread or croutons grated with garlic. Also, a salad with halloumi will be a great addition to any hot dish from various types of meat or to soups. A salad with fried halloumi turns out to be light and unobtrusive in taste, this salad can be eaten by people for some reason, following a diet, 300 grams of this type of salad contains only 147 calories. Moreover, this salad is very good for health as it is dominated by fresh vegetables that complement halloumi cheese and olive oil in combination with spices and lemon juice. Enjoy your meal!
- - During the preparation of this type of salad, you can replace olive oil with vegetable oil. But remember that this type of oil is less useful.
- - In this type of salad, you can put any greens and spices that you like that are suitable for salads or salad dressings.
- - Instead of fresh lemon juice, you can use concentrated lemon juice per 100 grams of salad, half a tablespoon. Or instead of lemon, you can use lime juice.
- - Instead of dried oregano, you can use the leaves of fresh oregano by adding them directly to the salad, previously rinsing under running water.