We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making compote from prunes or dried apricots
- Prunes or dried apricots 200 grams
- Sugar 100 grams
- Purified water 1 liter
- Main ingredients: Dried apricots, Prunes
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Medium bowl, medium pan, tablespoon, jug
Making compote from prunes or dried apricots:
Step 1: Step: 1: prepare dried apricots or prunes.First, wash the ingredient under running warm water and put it in a bowl. Pour warm water so that it completely covers dried apricots or prunes. Leave the component in this state for 5 minutes. Then we drain the water, but we are not in a hurry to cook compote, since our dried fruits should be softened properly. So again we fill everything with warm water and wait 5 minutes. And after - we repeat the procedure again from the beginning. Enough 2-3 times pour water on the component to make it soft.
Step 2: prepare compote from prunes or dried apricots.We put a pot of purified water on a big fire. When the water begins to boil, pour sugar into the container and mix everything well with a tablespoon. When the sugar has completely dissolved, add prunes or dried apricots to the pan and again mix everything well with a spoon. We make a low heat and cook the compote for 15-20 minutes.
Step 3: serve compote from prunes or dried apricots.After the allotted time has passed, turn off the burner and leave the drink aside so that it is infused. After - pour the compote from prunes or dried apricots into a jug and can serve. Here is such a wonderful drink you can just drink in the hot season, chilling it in advance in the refrigerator. And most importantly, even in winter you can buy these dried fruits and cook compote to please the children and their loved ones with a natural, tasty and very healthy drink. Good appetite!
- - To make the compote more saturated with pulp, you can grind the ingredient on a cutting board with a knife and add to boiling sweet water.
- - Stewed prunes or dried apricots can be stored in the refrigerator for a week. Just be sure to pour this wonderful drink into a glass jar and close it tightly with a lid.
- - You can cook compote from prunes and dried apricots. Then, in proportion, you need to take 100 grams of each ingredient.
- - If you want to make compote only from dried apricots, then just add the component to boiling sweet water and immediately turn off the hotplate, mix everything well with a tablespoon, cover the pan with a lid and let the drink brew.