We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking mushrooms in Korean.
- Mushrooms 1 kg. (can be champignons).
- Sweet pepper (Bulgarian) 1.2 pp.
- . Bow 2 goal
- Garlic pounded 4.5 tooth.
- Hot red pepper 0.5 pcs.
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt 0.5 tbsp
- Vegetable oil 5 tbsp
- Vinegar 9% -3 tbsp
- Parsley or cilantro 1 beam.
- Ground red pepper (to taste). taste
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Frying pan., Knife., Kitchen board., Kitchen stove., Mixer., Colander., Bowl.
Cooking mushrooms in Korean .:
Step 1: boil the mushrooms.Wash the mushrooms thoroughly, cut into slices. Pour water into the pan, salt and boil the mushrooms in it for ten minutes. After pouring into a colander and let cool.
Step 2: chop the vegetables.Chopped and washed garlic and onions. Onions - in half rings, and garlic - in slices. Pepper to clear seeds, sweet pepper is cut into strips, chopped hot. Greens must be chopped.
Step 3: the rest of the ingredients.In a small bowl, beat butter, sugar, vinegar, pepper, salt and pour mushrooms. Stir with chopped vegetables and herbs, refrigerate for eight, ten hours to insist.
- - In some cases it is necessary to boil the mushrooms twice for safety.
- - It is advisable to use greenhouse mushrooms, as they have nowhere to absorb harmful substances.
- - Use unrefined oil, it will betray the aroma to the mushroom dish.
- - Try to increase the proportional ingredients if you want to get a larger volume of dishes.