We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking imam bildi
- Eggplant 4 pieces (approximately 800 grams)
- Onions 2 pieces (approximately 200 grams)
- Tomato 2 pieces (approximately 300 grams)
- Dill 1 large bunch
- Parsley 1 large bunch
- Lemon 1 piece
- Olive oil 8 tablespoons
- Garlic 12 Prong
- Sweet pepper any color 2 pieces
- Water pure distilled half a glass (glass capacity 250 milliliters)
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Tomato juice 250 milliliters
- Main ingredients: Eggplant, Onion, Tomato
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Plate - 5 pieces, Glass, Manual juicer, Table spoon, Deep bowl, Paper kitchen towels, Stove, Oven, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Heat resistant non-stick glass baking dish with lid, Large measuring glass, Kitchen spatula, Serving plate
Cooking Imam Bildi:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Peel the onion with garlic with a knife. At sweet pepper lettuce cut the stem and gut it from the seeds. Rinse vegetables under running cold water along with tomatoes, eggplant, parsley and dill. Alternately lay the vegetables on a cutting board and chop, onion with sweet pepper in half rings up to 5 millimeters, cut the place where the stalk was attached to the tomatoes, and cut them with a medium cube with an approximate diameter 1 to 1 centimeter. Cut the garlic into thin slices until 2 millimeters, finely chop dill and parsley. Arrange the chopped ingredients in separate plates. Squeeze lemon juice into a glass using a manual juicer. Now prepare the eggplant, cut the stalk to the base of the stems so that there is no tail, but the stems are firmly held on the eggplant. Using a knife, very carefully remove the top layer of the skin from the stems. Cut the strips no more than the entire length of the eggplant 1 centimeterleaving the same distance between them. You should have a beautiful striped eggplant that looks like a zebra. In the middle of one of the light stripes, make a cut along the eggplant, so that the vegetable is half cut, but does not break up into 2 parts. Pour ordinary running water into a deep bowl and salt it to taste. Then dip the eggplant in it and let it brew in salt water 15 to 20 minutes. After pulling them out of the water, dry them with paper kitchen towels and lay on a plate.
Step 2: fry the eggplant.
Step 3: stew the vegetables.
Step 4: bring the imam bildi to readiness.
Step 5: serving the Imam Bildi.Imam bildi is a traditional Turkish vegetable dish served in small portioned pans. Immediately before serving, it is generously sprinkled with fresh herbs of dill, cilantro, parsley, celery and mint. In some European countries, this dish is complemented with feta cheese, fat cottage cheese, or any hard cheese pre-grated. According to legend, having tasted this delicious dish, the great imam fell into the “bildi,” which means passing out. I hope that when you eat this magnificent vegetable dish, you will not faint, but will get great pleasure from it! Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - Tomato juice can be prepared from tomato paste, diluting it with clean distilled boiled water, in the proportions and texture you need.
- - If you do not have a heat-resistant, glass baking dish, you can prepare the imam bildi in any other baking dish, for example, cast iron, aluminum, in a cauldron, on a non-stick pan or in a large frying pan.
- - If your glass baking dish does not have a lid, you can use aluminum cling foil instead.
- - Sometimes, in order to make the filling sweeter, sweet currants, pine nuts or almonds are added to it.
- - If you like meat, you can add it to the filling, after boiling and chopping it through a meat grinder or finely chopping and stewing in a pan. With such an additive, this dish can be successfully called the second hot dish.