We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Vienna Cookies
- Unsalted butter 76% fat 2 packs (500 grams)
- Brown sugar 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Baking powder food 1 package (20 grams)
- Salt half a teaspoon
- Sifted wheat flour 2 cups
- Apricot jam or jam half a glass or 125 grams
- Fresh peaches 3 pieces (large)
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Whole cottage cheese, fat 400 grams
- Sour cream 70 grams
- Sugar half a glass
- Sifted wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Vanillin liquid extract 1 teaspoon
- Sifted wheat flour 1 cup
- Sugar half a glass
- Sugar brown half a glass
- Ginger ground teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Salt a quarter teaspoon
- Unsalted butter 76% fat content 1 pack (250 grams)
- Vegetable oil for a baking sheet 2-3 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Cream, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Baking dish with an approximate diameter of 34 by 22 centimeters, Oven, Spray, Food aluminum foil, Cutting board, Knife, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer, Glass, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Paper kitchen towels, Bowl, Stewpan, Stove, Wooden Toothpick, Kitchen towel, Table, Kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking Viennese Cookies:
Step 1: prepare the pan and oven.Preheat the oven to 175 - 180 degrees. Take a baking dish with an approximate diameter 34 x 22 centimeters, cover its bottom with a piece of food-grade aluminum foil and use a spray bottle to apply a small layer of vegetable oil on its surface. Take the butter from the refrigerator, lay it on the table and let it melt.
Step 2: prepare the first layer of Viennese cookies.
Step 3: prepare the second layer of Vienna cookies.
Step 4: prepare the third layer of Vienna cookies.
Step 5: prepare the fourth layer of Vienna cookies.
Step 6: bake Viennese cookies.Put the cookie form in the preheated oven and bake it for 40 - 45 minutes until ready. After the required time has passed, open the oven and check the readiness of the dough with a wooden toothpick. Insert it into the pulp of the flour product from the side and pull it out, if there are pieces of raw dough on its tip, extend the baking to 5 to 10 minutes. If the toothpick is dry, then your dessert is ready. Using a kitchen towel, pull the dish out of the oven, set it on the table and let the dessert cool for 15 to 20 minutes. After a sharp knife, cut the cookies into smaller pieces in the form of rhombuses or squares with an approximate diameter of up to 10 centimeters. Put a serving of cookies on a plate, helping yourself with a kitchen spatula and get an indescribable pleasure tasting this yummy.
Step 7: serve Vienna cookies.After preparation, let the Viennese liver cool down, then cut it into smaller pieces, slide it on a large flat dish and serve it with freshly brewed tea of any kind, with coffee, cocoa, juice or jelly. Sometimes just before slicing cookies, sprinkle with icing sugar or glaze with chocolate icing. This type of dessert can be supplemented with caramel sauce, sweet cream sauce or any fruit syrup you like. Isn't he beautiful? Enjoy a great and delicious dessert! Enjoy your meal!
- - In this type of dessert, instead of butter, you can use premium cream margarine, without impurities, vegetable fats and salt.
- - You can not put brown sugar, but completely replace it with ordinary white, cane sugar.
- - Instead of peaches, you can use any other fruits and berries, such as raspberries, strawberries, canned pineapple, bananas, plums, apples and many other fruits and berries. Also, this type of cookie can be prepared without the addition of fruit, only with jam or jam.
- - The taste of jam or jam in this recipe is not fundamental.