We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making strawberry pastille
- Ripe 1 kilogram strawberries
- Lemon half
- Sugar 300 grams
- Distilled pure water 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Olive oil 3-4 teaspoons
- Main ingredientsLemon, Strawberry, Sugar
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Kitchen table, Measuring cup, Colander, Cutting board, Knife, Spray bottle, Paper kitchen towels, Bowl, Casserole, Stove, Kitchen wooden spatula, Kitchen towel, Aluminum non-stick pan - 2 pieces, Blender, Baking paper, Liter can, Plastic lid, Refrigerator
Cooking strawberry pastille:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.So that everything is at hand and you don’t have to look for products throughout the kitchen, prepare and lay on the table all the ingredients and equipment you need. First, use a measuring cup to measure the right amount of sugar after the water. At each berry, remove the stalk, sorting and removing damaged and rotted fruits. Then throw the strawberries in a colander, rinse under a stream of cold running water from various kinds of contaminants and leave in a colander for 5 - 6 minutes to allow excess liquid to glass. After alternately lay the berries on a cutting board and cut into a medium cube with an approximate diameter of 1 to 1.5 centimeters. Throw chopped strawberries into an aluminum pan. Rinse the lemon under running water, pat dry with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board and cut into 2 halves with a knife. After squeezing the juice from 1 half directly into a small bowl with your hand, use the second half of the lemon to prepare any other dishes. Throw out the peel; you do not need it.
Step 2: cook the strawberries.
Step 3: chop the strawberries.Across 10 - 12 minutes remove the pan from the stove, helping yourself with a kitchen towel, and pour the hot strawberry mass into a clean blender bowl. Grind the semi-finished berries into a homogeneous liquid mass at high speed. This process will take you approximately 1 - 2 minutes. The consistency of the resulting strawberry mass will be too liquid; it must be thickened; for this, use sugar. Add granulated sugar to the total mass and beat it at high speed until the sand is completely dissolved 3 to 4 minutes. Then turn off the blender and start preparing the baking sheets.
Step 4: prepare the pan.
Step 5: dry the pastille.
Step 6: cut and store the pastille.
Step 7: serve strawberry pastille.Strawberry pastille is served in either cold or room temperature. These perfect candies can be used to decorate cakes, pastries, desserts and other equally delicious sweets. It’s also nice to chew this yummy while watching your favorite show or movie. Pastille is a type of sweets that will only benefit your stomach, as it contains vitamins and does not contain cholesterol, which is inherent in many confectionery products. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can complement the flavor of pastille with spices, it can be cinnamon or vanilla.
- - If your pastille does not align well, and you can’t make an even beautiful layer, dampen an iron spatula in water and draw a layer of the not yet prepared pastille, you get a completely flat surface. Do not worry that there is a small amount of water left on it, during drying the excess liquid will evaporate.
- - The recipe uses natural lemon juice, but you can use concentrated lemon juice, which can be purchased at any supermarket or market.
- - You can not remove the pastille from baking paper, but cut the sweets with it. Then roll up the rolls and store the finished sweet, product as indicated in the recipe.
- - You can dry the pastille in another way. Place the baking sheets with pastille in the sun and dry it for 2 to 3 days in the sun, bringing it into the house at night so that moisture does not form on its surface. But this pastille is better to cook in the summer.