We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making a Cupcake with Cherry
- Flour 150 grams
- 2 eggs
- Sugar 150 grams
- Butter 125 grams
- Chocolate chips 100 grams
- Cherry Jam 300 grams
- Salt pinch
- Chocolate Malt 100 grams
- Sour cream 30% 6 tablespoons
- Cocoa 4 tablespoons
- Powdered Sugar 4 Tbsp
- Butter 50 grams
- Flour 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients Cherry, Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate
Inventory:Cooker, Oven, Saucepan - 2 pieces, Wooden spatula, Cupcake baking dish, Tablespoon
Making a cupcake with a cherry:
Step 1: prepare the dough.Turn on the stove to a medium level, put the pan on the burner and transfer the butter into it. Mix with a wooden spatula so that the butter melts evenly. Add the chocolate chips to the melted butter. Then we rearrange the pan on the adjacent burner and mix the contents with a wooden spatula. Chocolate and butter should be fully mixed and acquire a uniform consistency. Next, add cherry jam, eggs, sugar and a pinch of salt to the mass. Mix everything with a wooden spatula. Then add chocolate malt to the homogeneous mass. And flour, now again we mix everything until smooth.
Step 2: bake cupcakes.Gently pour our batter into the baking dish. Preheat the oven to 170 - 180 degrees. We put our form on a baking sheet and put in the oven. Cupcakes will be baked 25-30 minutes. After they are ready, we take out a baking sheet from the oven. And move on to cooking the cream.
Step 3: prepare the cream.In a saucepan, melt the butter, add sour cream, cocoa, icing sugar and flour. Bring to a boil over low heat, while constantly stirring. After the mass has cooled slightly, we decorate our cupcakes with it.
Step 4: serve cupcakes with cherries.Before serving, you can still decorate the cupcakes with cherries and sprinkle with any chopped nuts. You need to blow them at room temperature. With freshly brewed tea, coffee or cocoa. Perfect as a dessert on any holiday table. These cupcakes are quite dense, but very tender and soft. Enjoy a great dessert! Enjoy your meal!
- - Chocolate chips can be replaced with a regular bar of dark chocolate.
- - To check if cupcakes are prepared, use a toothpick. Stick a toothpick in the very center of baking, and if there is no dough left on it, then the muffins are ready.
- - The amount of sugar can be adjusted to your own taste.
- - Cream for this recipe can be prepared by anyone. Perfectly suitable for this dish is a simple icing from any chocolate, both white and milk.
- - Cream cheese can be added instead of sour cream. The taste will be unusual and not so sweet.