We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of shells from cottage cheese dough
- Curd 200 grams
- Butter 100 grams
- Sugar 100 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour 220-250 grams
- Sprinkled sugar
- Salt 1 pinch
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, flour
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Cooker, Stewpan, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Kitchen table, Rolling pin, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Fine grater or fork or blender, Mixer or hand whisk, Knife, Cutting board, Sieve, Glass, Baking paper, Baking sheet, Oven , Serving dish, Plate
Cooking shells from cottage cheese dough:
Step 1: prepare the flour.To prepare such delicious and delicate pastries as cottage cheese shells, we will need first of all only the highest grade flour. Therefore, we choose a product of proven brands and fine grinding. So, for starters, pour the flour component into a sieve and add the baking powder for the dough and salt there. Mixing all these ingredients with a tablespoon, sift them through improvised equipment into a deep bowl and after that - for now, put the dry flour mixture aside. This process will make our dough more tender and airy.
Step 2: prepare the cottage cheese.
Step 3: prepare the oil.
Step 4: prepare the curd mass.Grated cottage cheese spread in a deep bowl. Then we break the egg into the container, add sugar and pour the melted butter at room temperature. Using a hand whisk or mixer, mix everything well until smooth.
Step 5: prepare the curd dough.
Step 6: prepare the shells from the curd dough.So, put the dough on a prepared kitchen table, sprinkled with flour. Using a rolling pin, we roll out a test product, giving it a pancake shape thick about 0.3-0.5 centimeters. After that, squeeze out circles on the pancake using an ordinary glass. Attention: we choose the size of the glass ourselves, since if you want to make cookies small in size, then the diameter of the glass should be small. And vice versa! We put the finished test circles aside, and from the rest of the dough we knead the test ball again, which we roll into a test pancake. And so we continue until we run out of dough. And at the end, sprinkle each circle with sugar. With our hands we add each circle in half and then again sprinkle one of the halves with sugar. But that is not all! Again we fold the future cookies in half, with the side sprinkled with sugar inside. And now, so that our dish reminds us of a real seashell, the edge of the wrapped dough (with a rounded side) is slightly pressed with a fork. We spread the shells on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at a temperature 170 ° C during 20 minutes. After the allotted time has passed, the dough will rise, swell and become covered with a ruddy golden color! This is a sign that the pastries are ready and can be taken out of the oven.
Step 7: serve the shells from the curd dough.When the cookie is ready, remove the pan from the oven and leave it aside for 5-10 minutesso that the shells cool slightly. After that, we transfer them to the serving dish with our hands and we can gladly treat friends and relatives. In fact, the dish is very tender and tasty with a pleasant cottage cheese flavor. It is especially tasty to savor such pastries with hot tea or coffee. Therefore, I warn you: the shells fly apart with a bang and after a couple of minutes the plate is empty! Enjoy your tea party!
- - Since the curd dough tends to dry quickly after baking, it is best to cook shells just before the guests arrive.
- - It is very important to choose a good and fresh cottage cheese! A quality product has a pleasant smell and sour taste, as well as a slightly yellow or white color. Lying on the contrary, cottage cheese is not pleasant in taste and smell.
- - You can cook shells not only from granular cottage cheese, the curd mass is also suitable and it does not matter what percentage of fat content.
- - If there is a lot of liquid in the cottage cheese, then do not be discouraged. Just wrap the curd product in gauze and crush it briefly with some kind of load, while it is advisable at an angle so that all excess liquid flows into a bowl, rather than remaining in the milk ingredient.
- - If you like the smell of vanilla or cinnamon, then these components can be added at the moment when we knead the dough or sprinkle the dough circles with sugar.
- - After preparing the shell, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar. In this case, just leave the dish for a while aside so that it becomes room temperature and only after that - sprinkle with powdered sugar.