We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Lamb Slices in Wine
- Lamb (neck) 1 kilogram
- Onions 2 pieces (medium)
- Garlic 2-3 prongs
- Dry red wine 1.5 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Tomato paste (sweet) 2 tablespoons
- Fresh rosemary (branches) 2-3 pieces
- Butter 25-78% fat 180 grams
- Broth 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Lamb, Onion, Garlic, Butter
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Kitchen paper towels, Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Corkscrew, Glass, Deep bowl, Deep cauldron with lid, Stove, Kitchen spatula, Skimmer, Tablespoon, Deep plate, Frying pan with lid, Kitchen towel, Serving plate
Cooking mutton slices in wine:
Step 1: prepare the meat.How to cook great lamb stew? Everything is very simple, you just need to know a few secrets and have all the necessary ingredients. Firstly, you will need juicy lamb, delicious dry red wine, fresh onions, aromatic garlic, soft butter, a little broth, a few spices, sweet tomato paste and salt. For stewing it is always necessary to choose the meat of a young lamb, preferably the neck, it is quite tender and easily soaked with wine. First, rinse the meat under running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, lay it on a cutting board and clean the lamb from the chow, because of which the meat can become stiff and it contains excess fat, which contains more odor repellent for some people. Although if you purchased the neck of a young lamb, there should be no smell at all. After using a sharp knife, cut the lamb into portion pieces with an approximate diameter of 3 by 3 centimeters and lay the meat in a deep bowl. Use a corkscrew to open a bottle of red dry wine. Place all the necessary spices, salt and tomato paste on the kitchen table. Peel the onions and garlic, rinse the ingredients under running water, pat dry with paper kitchen towels, place them on a cutting board and chop the onions in rings up to 6 millimeters thick, and chop the garlic in small pieces of any shape and size with a knife. Leave the cut on the cutting board. All the ingredients are prepared, it's time to do the cooking.
Step 2: fry the meat.
Step 3: bring the dish to full readiness.
Step 4: serve the pieces of lamb in wine.Pieces of lamb in wine are served hot. The meat stewed in wine is placed in portions on plates and watered with hot wine sauce brought to full readiness. The delicate texture of the dish will captivate you from the first spoon, the aromatic rich and rather thick gravy with meat that just melts in your mouth will appeal to even the most fastidious eaters. Garnish to this dish you can serve any, for example, boiled rice, mashed potatoes, stewed vegetables or whatever you like best. Cook with pleasure and enjoy a simple but very tasty meal! Enjoy your meal!
- - For baking, always choose the meat of a young lamb, it almost does not have a specific flavor given to this type of meat. Basically, the unpleasant smell of meat remains in males who were not properly clogged or not castrated. This mutton is called - knur. Therefore, when choosing meat, be careful and ask to set fire to a piece that you have chosen for cooking. If the meat will smell like urine, then it is better to abandon this piece, and if there is the usual smell of burning meat, then safely take lamb and cook excellent dishes from it.
- - The spices indicated in this dish can be supplemented by giving it a pungency with red ground pepper, embellishing the aroma with thyme, dried basil and oregano, seasoning with white pepper or nutmeg.
- - For stewing meat, parts of the lamb such as drumstick, shank or shoulder blade are also suitable.
- - Instead of red dry wine, you can use fortified red wine or dry white wine, but the latter option will make your sauce light beige.