We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Meat Salad Ingredients
- Chicken breast 1 piece
- Ham 200 grams
- 2 pickled cucumbers
- Onion 1 piece
- Potato 2 pieces
- Dressing mayonnaise
- Sour cream for dressing
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Ham, Potato, Chicken
Inventory:Kitchen Stove, Saucepan with Lid, Knife, Cutting Board, Tablespoon, Paper Kitchen Towels, Plates, Salad Bowl
Cooking meat salad:
Step 1: prepare the potatoes.First we need to boil the potatoes. To do this, turn on the temperature of the plate to a high level. Pour water into the pan and put on the burner. Then, while the water in the pan heats up, carefully wash the vegetables under running water. And after the water boils, dip the potatoes into it. Reduce the temperature of the stove to a medium level and cover the pan with a lid. About 9 - 12 minutes add salt and cook more 10 - 15 minutes until ready. Then, using a tablespoon, we take the potatoes out of the pan into any flat plate so that our ingredient cools down.
Step 2: prepare the chicken.
Step 3: chop the ingredients.With a knife, peel the onion from the husk and rinse under cold running water. Next, shift to a cutting board and cut into small pieces (5 - 7 millimeters). The shredded component is transferred to a deep bowl. Now let's get down to potatoes. With a knife, remove the peel and lay the potatoes on a cutting board. Cut the vegetable into medium cubes up to 1 centimeter in size. After we remove in a bowl with onions. Separate the bones from the chicken breast and transfer the meat to a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the chicken into pieces up to 2 centimeters. Chopped chicken meat is also removed in a bowl. Then we cut the ham into strips, which will be convenient to eat and lay in a bowl. First we cut the pickles in half, and then in a small cube, which we also send to the bowl.
Step 4: serve the meat salad.Before serving, season the salad with a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream. Then we mix all the components of the salad and can be served. For a more beautiful serving, you can decorate the salad with fresh parsley or dill. Cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - To check whether the potatoes are boiled or not, just pierce it with a knife. If it easily enters, then the vegetable is boiled.
- - For this recipe, it is best to use new potatoes.
- - Always dip chicken for salad in boiling water, so it will better preserve all its useful properties and taste.
- - Instead of chicken, you can use any other meat, such as beef or pork.
- - It is best to defrost the chicken in the refrigerator. In extreme cases, under cool running water. Thawing it in the microwave is not recommended, since the quality of the product itself is primarily deteriorating.
- - Knives and cutting boards for vegetables, meat and fish should be separate.