We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a cappuccino cake
- Butter 185 grams
- Brown sugar 155 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Wheat flour 300 grams
- Freshly brewed natural coffee 185 milliliters
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Yogurt without additives or kefir 125 milliliters
- Cottage cheese 9% fat 250 grams
- Cream 35% fat 250 milliliters
- White sugar 55 grams
- Cocoa powder for sprinkling dishes
- Salt 1 pinch
- Coffee liqueur 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Cottage cheese, Butter, Flour, Coffee
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Oven, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Cupcake baking dishes, Coffee cups - 4 pieces, Mixer, or hand whisk, or blender, Toothpick, Paper cupcake molds, Middle bowl - 2 pieces, Pastry bag, Knife, Sieve, Kitchen gloves
Making a cappuccino cake:
Step 1: prepare the butter.
Step 2: prepare the flour.Using a sieve, sift the flour directly into a medium bowl. Thanks to this process, our flour will be enriched with oxygen, and the dough will become more tender due to this and flour lumps will not come into it.
Step 3: prepare the dough.So, using a tablespoon, transfer the soft butter into the bowl of a blender or mixer. Then, add brown sugar to the container. Beat the components at medium speed for several minutes until the mass becomes uniform, soft brown and reaches a creamy consistency. After that, with a knife, we break one egg shell one at a time and pour into a container with a sugar-cream mixture of yolk and protein. At the same time, we continue to beat everything with improvised equipment. Then, pour the flour into the bowl and mix everything again so that no lumps form in the dough. Immediately after that, we pour yogurt or kefir and natural coffee into the test mixture. Attention: coffee must be at room temperature. Therefore, if you have just prepared a coffee drink, set it aside to cool. Using the mixer or blender again, beat all the components to a homogeneous mass. Important: if you didn’t find such electrical appliances at hand, do not be discouraged, as you can use a medium bowl and a hand whisk and prepare the dough using this improvised inventory.
Step 4: prepare the cappuccino cake - stage 1.
Step 5: Prepare Cappuccino Foam Cream.
Step 6: prepare the cappuccino cake - stage 2.When the molds from the dough become room temperature, transfer them to coffee cups. If desired, you can either leave the cake with paper molds or gently remove them and only after that put the pastries in the cup. Using a pastry bag, pour the curd cream in the form of foam onto the surface of the Cappuccino cake. At the end, sprinkle the dish with cocoa powder as desired.
Step 7: serve the cappuccino cake.Cake "Cappuccino" can not be served immediately to the table, but give it the opportunity to infuse for another 30 minutesthen the cream will saturate the baking surface and the dish will become even more tender and tastier. Such delicious and fragrant pastries can be served for dessert, as the main sweet dish with tea or coffee. Believe me, your guests will like such a cake, only the main thing is that they don’t confuse it with a real Cappuccino drink. Good appetite!
- - Curd for cooking cream can be replaced with real mascarpone cheese. Since this cheese is ideal for a real cappuccino cake.
- - Coffee liqueur can be added to the cream as desired.
- - If you don’t have a pastry bag on hand, do not be discouraged, since this equipment can also be made from an ordinary food bag by cutting a small hole on one of the sharp ends with scissors.
- - Natural coffee can be replaced with instant coffee drink. In principle, the taste of this cake "Cappuccino" will not change.