We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making pastry mastic
Ingredients for making pastry mastic:
- Gelatin (powder) 5 teaspoons
- Water ¼ cup
- Glucose liquid ½ cup
- Vegetable margarine 2 tablespoons
- Liquid glycerin 1 tablespoon
- Essential vanilla liquid teaspoon floor
- Icing sugar 500 grams
- Sugar syrup 30-40 milliliters
- Food colors (yellow and green) as needed
- Sugar (yellow) 30-40 grams
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep aluminum bowl - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Glass (capacity 240 milliliters), Frying pan, Stove, Fine mesh strainer, Deep plate, Green aluminum rods, Kitchen pot holder, Art brush, Aluminum metal spatula, Wooden skewer - 2 - 3 pieces, Styrofoam, Rolling pin, Heart shape cookie, Fridge, Plastic wrap, Set of stacks for cutting plasticine, 300 ml jar (with sugar syrup)
Cooking pastry mastic:
Step 1: prepare the gelatin.First of all, take a deep aluminum bowl and pour the right amount of gelatin in the powder into it. Pour it ¼ cup of clean distilled water pre-boiled and cooled to room temperature. Then mix the mass with a tablespoon and let the ingredient soften and absorb all the liquid within 5 minutes.
Step 2: melt the gelatin.Now we take a deep frying pan, pour ordinary running water into it so that it is half full of liquid and put the container on a stove that is turned on at a medium level. When the water begins to boil slightly, install a bowl of gelatin in the pan, holding it with a kitchen tack. Melt the ingredient to a liquid state without lumps and grains, intensively stirring the gelatin with a tablespoon. This is the safest way to avoid burning or hardening this ingredient.
Step 3: combine all the liquid ingredients.
Step 4: prepare the icing sugar.
Step 5: knead the mastic.While the powdered sugar was sifted, the liquid mass cooled slightly, it's time to start mixing the mastic. In a hill of powdered sugar we make a small depression with a clean hand. Pour into it a liquid mixture of gelatin and other important ingredients. Take a tablespoon and start kneading the mastic. When the cutlery ceases to help, and the mixture becomes thicker and denser, we continue kneading with clean and dry hands until the mastic becomes uniform, smooth, malleable and at the same time plastic. A little sugar powder may remain at the bottom, it will be needed for rolling, so just pour it into a deep plate and proceed to stain the mastic.
Step 6: color the pastry mastic.
Step 7: sculpt calla flowers.
Step 8: decorate the cake.Sprinkle the tabletop with a small layer of powdered sugar, and roll the white mastic into a layer up to 2 - 3 millimeters thick. We transfer it to the cream base of the cake greased with cream and dress the dessert in an elegant "white coat" prying the edges of the mastic under the bottom of the cakes. Next, we act at will and decorate the cake with callas, as well as green leaves, and come up with any composition you like.
Step 9: serve the pastry mastic.Confectionery mastic is used immediately after cooking. If there are leftovers, then it is stored in the freezer, previously packaged in plastic wrap for 1 month. From this mastic, you can sculpt not only flowers, but also any other decorations for any desserts, especially children enjoy this process! Cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of vanilla essence, you can add fresh, only squeezed or concentrated lemon juice to the mastic, as well as any fruit essences in small quantities, 2-3 drops per the above mass of ingredients.
- - Do not forget that any mastic is afraid of water, so after you decorate a cake or any other dessert with this sweet mass, it is advisable to store such sweets in a dry place or in a tightly closed cardboard box.
- - If there is no sugar syrup at home, it is easy to make it, just melt 100 grams of sugar in a small saucepan with 2 tablespoons of pure distilled water to a uniform stretching consistency. Pour the mixture into a jar and let cool completely to room temperature, then use as directed.