We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Lean Garlic Sauce
- Sifted wheat flour 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 4-5 Prongs
- Distilled pure water 500 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Garlic, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Paper kitchen towels, Stove, Small bowl, Kettle, Stewpan with a lid, Tablespoon, Whisk, Measuring cup for water, Garlic ginger, Sauce-boat
Cooking lean garlic sauce:
Step 1: prepare the garlic.Take the right amount of garlic and peel it. After we wash the cloves under running water from any kind of pollution, dry them with paper kitchen towels and put in a small bowl.
Step 2: prepare the sauce.We turn the stove on to the middle level, put on it a kettle with the right amount of clean distilled water and bring the liquid to a boil. Then we remove the kettle from the stove and put a stewpan with the right amount of vegetable oil in its place. When the fat is hot, we introduce a couple of tablespoons of sifted wheat flour into it and, stirring the ingredients with a whisk, fry the flour for 1 - 2 minutes so that it takes on a light golden hue. Then pour into the stewpan 500 milliliters of boiling water and, continuing to stir the liquid mass with a whisk, bring it to a boil and thicken again. After the base for the sauce begins to boil, using garlic press, squeeze the garlic cloves into the stewpan, add salt and black pepper to taste. Now we fasten the temperature of the plate to the lowest level, cover the stewpan with a lid so that the gap remains, and simmer the sauce 1 - 2 minutes. Then turn off the stove and give the finished "gravy" infused 45 minutes. After helping yourself with a tablespoon, pour the sauce into a gravy boat or pour any lean dish with it and serve it on the table.
Step 3: serve the lean garlic sauce.Lean garlic sauce after cooking, insist for 4 to 5 minutes, so that garlic can completely dissolve its spicy flavor. This incredibly tasty "gravy" can be watered with stewed or liver vegetables, boiled pasta or rice. Also with such dressing it is pleasant to savor croutons from a lean bread or lean rolls. It is better to store such a sauce in the refrigerator, no more than 2 - 3 days, after pouring it into a sterilized, dry jar and closing it with a tight lid. Due to the cold, it will become thicker and can be used as an addition to vegetable sandwiches. Cook with love and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - If desired, you can add any type of sauce you like to this type of sauce that will decorate its aroma, for example, a set of French herbs, dried dill, parsley, basil, ground red pepper.
- - If the sauce seems too fresh to you, you can dilute it to taste with concentrated lemon juice.
- - At will, instead of pure distilled water, you can use cucumber pickle.
- - Instead of vegetable oil, you can use any other vegetable fats, such as corn or olive oil.