We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making chicken noodles with poached egg
- Homemade chicken 800-900 grams
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Pepper black peas 3-5 pieces
- Distilled pure water 3 liters
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Wheat flour 2 cups for dough and 2-3 tablespoons for rolling
- Distilled pure water 2 tablespoons
- Salt half a teaspoon
For poached egg:
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Table vinegar 9% 2 tablespoons
- Salt 2 pinches
To serve 1 serving:
- Green onion (chisel) 2-3 stems
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Eggs, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Knife - 3 pieces, Stove, Paper kitchen towels, Measuring cup for water, Tablespoon, Deep bowl - 3 pieces, Deep pan with a lid - 2 pieces, Plate, Small bowl, Skimmer, Fine mesh strainer, Plastic food wrap, Metal kitchen spatula, Rolling pin, Kitchen towel, Cutting board - 3 pieces, Stewpan, Deep bowl, Soup ladle, Deep plate
Cooking chicken noodles with poached egg:
Step 1: prepare the chicken and vegetables.We take a domestic chicken weighing 800 - 900 grams and clean it with a knife from small feathers. After we turn on the burner on the stove to the strongest temperature and holding the carcass by the legs with your hand, we singe its skin in order to get rid of the hairs. Now we wash the chicken under running water from any kind of pollution, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put on a cutting board and divide into 9 parts. First we cut off 2 wings, then we cut off 2 legs, which in turn we divide into 2 legs and 2 hips, after we separate the back from the brisket, cut the fillet from the sternum and cut it into 2 parts as well. After we shift the chicken meat into a deep bowl.
Step 2: prepare vegetables and herbs.
Step 3: Cook the broth.Now we take a deep pan, put 2 legs, 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 pieces of fillet and a back with a neck in it. Pour the chicken with 3 liters of pure distilled water. We put the container with the ingredients on the stove, turned on to a strong level, and bring the liquid to a boil. After boiling, we fasten the temperature of the plate to a level between small and medium. Using a slotted spoon, we remove the foam that appears on the surface of the water - this is noise that is completely unnecessary in this dish. Then add onions with carrots, black pepper with peas to the pan, cover the container with a lid so that the gap remains, and cook the broth for 1 hour Then salt to taste and cook it yet 30 minutes.
Step 4: knead the dough.
Step 5: chop and dry the noodles.
Step 6: filter the broth and prepare the chicken.
Step 7: cook the noodles.We again put the chicken pan on the stove, which is switched on to a medium level, add salt to taste and bring the liquid to a boil. After boiling, pour homemade noodles into the same container and cook it 10 minutesstirring occasionally with a slotted spoon.
Step 8: boil a poached egg and bring the dish to full readiness.
Step 9: serve the chicken noodles with poached egg.Chicken noodles with poached egg are served immediately after cooking hot. This dish is decorated in different ways, very often in France, first put boiled meat on the bottom of the plate, noodles on top, then poached egg and then sprinkle fragrant soup with chopped herbs, well, you can do it as you like. This soup does not need any additions, unless you can serve separately fresh bread, spiced buns or croutons. Savoring this yummy is pleasant under a glass of dry or semi-dry white wine. Cook with love and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - In addition to all the spices and vegetables indicated in the ingredients, you can also use laurel leaves, allspice peas, celery root, cilantro leaves and dried lemongrass for cooking the broth.
- - Poached egg can be boiled in a plastic bag. Just beat a chicken egg into it, let the air out of the bag, tie it tightly or seal with an elastic band, dip it in boiled water and cook for 4 - 5 minutes.
- - Do not forget that for cutting raw vegetables, raw or cooked meat, there should always be separate cutting boards and knives.