We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bonn soup ingredients
Ingredients for making Bonn soup:
- Cabbage 1 head (700-800 grams)
- 2 carrots
- Tomato 3 pieces
- Bulgarian pepper 2 pieces
- Onion 6 pieces
- Celery 1 bunch (stems)
- Distilled pure water 2 liters
- Concentrated lemon juice 1 tablespoon or to taste
- Curry to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Carrot, Tomato
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Deep plate - 6 pieces, Deep pan with a lid, Measuring cup for water, Tablespoon, Stove, Ladle
Cooking Bonn soup:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.First, prepare the vegetables, use a sharp kitchen knife to remove the stump from the head of cabbage, cut the stalk from the pepper and gutted it from the seeds, remove the rhizome from the celery stalks, cut the peel from the onions and carrots. We wash the ingredients prepared for further processing under a stream of cold running water from any kind of pollution. Then we dry them with paper kitchen towels to remove excess moisture, and just shake a bunch of celery over the sink in order to get rid of water droplets. Now, one by one, we lay the vegetables on a cutting board and cut the carrots in half rings or rings up to 4 - 5 millimeters. We shred cabbage with straws up to a thickness 6 - 7 millimeters or cubes with a diameter up to 1 centimeter. Chop onions with a medium cube with a diameter up to 1 centimeter, and a bunch of celery just chop with a knife into pieces of arbitrary shape, with a diameter of not more 1 - 1,5 centimeters. For tomatoes, cut off the place on which the peduncle was attached, and cut them into slices up to 2 centimeters or cubes with the same diameter. Bell pepper cut into a medium cube with a diameter of up to 1 centimeter or straws up to 1 centimeter. We lay out the slices in separate deep plates. We also put on the kitchen table all the spices indicated in the ingredients, concentrated lemon juice and pure distilled water, previously poured into a measuring cup.
Step 2: boil the soup.
Step 3: serve the Bonn soup.Bonn soup is served hot as the first main course to the dining table. This soup includes ideal ingredients that contribute to the burning of fats, while they cleanse the body of toxins, improves the digestive and excretory system. On the palate, the soup is tender, not greasy, with a slight acidity and a delicate aroma of spices. Before serving, if desired, each serving of soup can be sprinkled with chopped green celery, cilantro, parsley or green onions. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - In order to get a quality result from the soup diet, you should abandon the excess salt, completely remove flour products from the diet, that is, bread, favorite pasta, pastries and much more. Also, you can not drink sparkling water, dairy products, cream products, sugar, honey, various sweets and vegetables that contain starch, and this is potatoes, beans, corn. It is worth eating salads of fresh vegetables, not fried, but steamed, baked or boiled food.
- - This type of soup should be eaten every day, replacing them with the main familiar dishes, that is, if you want to eat fried potatoes, better pour yourself a bowl of soup. If desired, 1 teaspoon of olive oil can be added to 1 serving of soup 1 time per day.
- - Do not get too carried away with the "Bonn diet", 7 days of intensive eating of soup are quite enough. After this time, on day 8, it is imperative to eat something that is not fatter, such as a cutlet, a slice of cake, a plate of pasta, otherwise your stomach will "decide" that you are starving and will accumulate rather than lose fat. After 2 - 3 days, you can resume the "Bonn diet".