We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Stuffed Chicken Tomatoes
- Tomatoes 4 pieces (large)
- Chicken (breast) 1-2 pieces
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Hard cheese 100 grams or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Chicken, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Knife - 3 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Oven, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula - 2 pieces, Deep plate, Paper kitchen towels, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Glass non-stick baking dish, Kitchen gloves, Plate - 4 pieces
Cooking Stuffed Chicken Tomatoes:
Step 1: Prepare Chicken Meat
We take 1 large or 2 small chicken breasts, rinse the meat under cold running water from the blood, dry it with paper kitchen towels to remove excess moisture, put it on a cutting board and cut off cartilage, spit, and breast bone, if any. After we cut the chicken into small cubes up to 1 - 1.5 centimeters and leave the cut on the board. Preheat the oven to 240 - 260 degrees Celsius.
Step 2: stew chicken.
Now turn on the stove to a medium level and put on it a frying pan with 2 - 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. After the fat has warmed up, carefully place the chicken breast slices in it and simmer them by stirring with a kitchen spatula until the moisture evaporates completely. When the liquid fired by the meat is completely evaporated, sprinkle to taste with salt, black pepper and continue to fry the meat until golden brown for 10 to 12 minutes. Then we move the pan to the side and let the fried chicken cool down a bit.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.
During the chicken frying, we prepare the cheese, cut off the paraffin crust from it and rub it on a coarse grater directly into a deep plate. Then add a little salt and black pepper to it.
Step 4: prepare the tomatoes.
Meat and cheese are ready, you can start preparing tomatoes, wash them under cold running water from any kind of pollution and dry them with paper kitchen towels to remove excess liquid. Then we take 1 tomato, put it on a cutting board and cut off the place where the stalk was attached, cut off about 1/4 of the whole fruit. We take a teaspoon and very carefully so as not to damage the walls, remove all the flesh from the tomato. In the same way we prepare the remaining tomatoes.
Step 5: we stuff and bake tomatoes.
Now we divide the stew into 4 equal parts and put each of them in a separate tomato. Next, water the stuffed tomatoes with a generous portion of mayonnaise, 2-3 tablespoons each. After sprinkle them with chopped cheese, put in a glass non-stick form and send to the oven, preheated to the desired temperature.
Bake tomatoes for 15 minutes until the cheese is completely melted. After the required time has passed, remove the form with tomatoes from the oven, holding the container on both sides with kitchen tacks. With the help of 2 kitchen shovels, we spread the tomatoes on plates and serve to the table, after having preformed the dish with any favorite greens.
Step 6: serve the chicken stuffed tomatoes.
Chicken stuffed tomatoes are served hot or cold, in the first version as a second hot dish, and in the second as an appetizer. This dish does not need any additions, but such tomatoes can be successfully combined with any side dish, for example, with boiled rice, pasta, mashed potatoes and these are just a few of the possible options. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- Together with chicken breast you can stew carrots, onions, bell peppers, peas, boiled corn, zucchini, garlic or eggplant. Also, fried chicken can be mixed with any finely chopped herbs, such as dill, parsley, cilantro, basil or green onions.
- If desired, during stewing, the chicken can be seasoned with any spices that are suitable for cooking meat or poultry dishes, for example marjoram, red pepper, paprika, curry, sage, thyme, rosemary, savory, cinnamon, ginger and many others.
- Mayonnaise can be replaced with fat sour cream or cream.
- You can use any cheese of high melting for powder.
- Instead of chicken, you can use pulp from chicken thighs or drumsticks.