We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Lamb Kebab Skewers
- Lamb (loin) fresh 1 kilogram
- Ground coriander spice to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Spice Zira 1 pinch
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Rock salt to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon, Bowl, Plastic medium bowl, Refrigerator, BBQ, Skewer, Flat serving dish, Firewood, Matches, Charcoal, Kitchen paper towels, Cloth
Cooking lamb kebab skewers:
Step 1: prepare the meat.
To begin with, carefully rinse the lamb loin under running warm water and put it on a cutting board. Using kitchen paper towels, we wipe the meat dry from excess fluid. After that, with the help of a knife, we cut it into portioned pieces and put it in a plastic bowl.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
Pour olive oil into the bowl and pour out spices such as zira, ground coriander and black pepper. Attention: the amount of spices must be determined by eye and to your taste. We also add salt and now, using a tablespoon, mix everything well until smooth.
Step 3: marinate the kebab.
Pour the marinade into the container with the mutton pieces and mix everything thoroughly so that the marinade is absorbed from all sides into each piece. Now we wrap the bowl with cling film and put in the refrigerator on the lower shelves so that the temperature is not very low. Leave the lamb marinated for 2 hours. During this period of time, oil with spices is absorbed into the meat and thanks to this, the kebab during frying will acquire a unique taste and aroma. This is the secret to cooking this dish.
Step 4: prepare the brazier.
At the bottom of the grill, lay out the logs and set them on fire with the help of matches. We give the fire a chance to warm up well. When the wood is almost burned out, pour coal into the barbecue, mix everything well with a skewer or a branch from a tree and allow the ash to heat the coal to a high temperature. When the coal begins to smolder, and heat will be felt from the barbecue, we cover it with a grill and proceed to the preparation of the barbecue itself.
Step 5: prepare the skewers of lamb loin.
We take the bowl out of the refrigerator, free it from the cling film and string each piece on skewers at a short distance. Important: on one skew enough 2-3 mutton pieces. Immediately after that we lay the kebab on the wire rack and fry on all sides until golden brown. After the meat dish is ready, transfer it to a flat serving dish and hurry to treat friends until it has cooled down.
Step 6: serve the lamb kebab skewers.
Such a barbecue of lamb loin is served to the table along with pita bread, fresh herbs and sweet onions. The dish is simply divine in taste and very satisfying. So enjoy and ...
- For the preparation of barbecue, the choice of high-quality mutton is very important. Therefore, we pay attention to the color - it should be bright red-pink, without darkening and weathered places. The smell should be neutral, and if fat is traced on the loin, then it must be white in color.
- For frying barbecue, it is best to use firewood from fruit trees (apple, plum, cherry, apricot, pear, peach, sweet cherry), as well as birch, linden or oak. Then the meat will absorb the delicate aroma of this tree and will be even tastier and more aromatic.
- Try to use natural coal without any chemical additives. Otherwise, it may affect the taste of the meat itself after frying.
- Such a spice as zira, or as it is also called cumin, it is necessary to add a little to the marinade, as it is very fragrant and can interrupt the smell of the kebab itself.