We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I think this is the fastest method, when you have a craving for pizza.
- 2 sticks with cheese and onion
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pizza on the stick:
Grease the sticks with ketchup and add oregano.
We put the salami cut into thin slices.
Put the grated cheese on top.
You can put what you have in the fridge.
Put a stick on a plate and put it in the microwave for a minute, or if you have patience in the preheated oven until the cheese melts.
Pizza on a stick with vegetables
I adore pizza on the countertop! This version seems to me the healthiest and fastest pizza recipe! If you don't feel like it to make the pizza counter at home and you want to make a delicious pizza with a thin top in just a few minutes, the sticks are the key!
I made this pizza on a stick with vegetables for a party that was also attended by friends of mine who are not vegetarians. I didn't want to scare them too much, so I chose to make a recipe somewhat familiar to them. It was a great success!
You must try this pizza recipe on the countertop. It is light, delicious and low in calories!
If you are looking for other quick and easy pizza recipes, then try it too vegan pizzas in variant & ldquoverde & rdquo yes & ldquorosie & rdquo.
Homemade pizza recipe with fluffy top
- 350 gr flour
- An envelope of dry yeast
- 240 ml of lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil and a tablespoon of salt.
Ingredients for sauce and topping
- 300 gr olives
- 250 gr mozzarella
- 2 bell peppers
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 100 gr smoked bacon.
Method of preparation
After you have prepared the dough and it has risen enough, spread it on the worktop and add the rest of the ingredients that you have cut into small pieces or thin slices on top. Grate the mozzarella on top and put everything in the oven tray for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C.
PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST WITH MUSHROOMS, BRIEF AND CROWN SWEET
Ever since I received the package from Din Eden, I have set my eyes on their cranberry jam, made from natural ingredients, from cranberries hand-picked from the Parâng and Căpățâni mountains, and a lot of great recipes came to mind. use, no sweet, you know!
Contrary to popular belief, jam should not be used only in sweet combinations, it is also great with matured or moldy cheeses or with steaks.
Today's recipe is another example of #nofoodwaste, being embodied in the ingredients I had in the fridge. As usual, you can adapt the recipe to your preferences, but you should not give up the cheese and cranberry jam, they give all the charm and fancy taste.
INGREDIENTS (2 servings)
100 g chicken schnitzel / steak leftovers
Green onion tails for serving, optional
Salt, pepper, Mediterranean greens, to taste.
I sliced the mushrooms and browned them in butter until they took on color, then I put them aside and started to assemble the "pizza". I lined the bottom of a cast iron skillet with baking paper over which I placed the glue, then a slice of shredded cheese to adhere to the rest of the ingredients, sliced schnitzel, mushrooms, brie cheese sprinkled abundantly with jam, and in the middle of the glue I broke a egg. Over the egg, I sprinkled salt, pepper and a little mixture of dried greens.
I put the pan in the preheated oven, at 180 degrees, for 10 minutes. (With the lid on). After 10 minutes, I took the lid off and let the egg cook a little longer. At this stage, the time may vary depending on how much cooking you want the egg to be.
I immediately served, it was insane, an explosion of tastes and flavors that you must try too! Here you can find another variant of pizza for breakfast, with polenta top.
Last Saturday I stumbled upon Corina's post (Lust comes cooking) - Pizza on the stick. Because I had everything I needed and because I had been craving pizza for some time now, I said I would try to see what came out. Well, we've done it three more times since then, we liked it so much! The way of working is very simple and the pizza comes out very good. The Lebanese stick behaves exemplary as a pizza top: it is thin, does not break, does not harden in the oven. It turned out to be an excellent idea for the stinky lusts: D
Only the Lebanese sticks are mandatory, as the rest is optional and to the liking of the taster. Therefore I will not give a list of ingredients, but I will give some suggestions of ingredients that can be used over the stick: mushrooms, sausages, cheeses, bell peppers, donuts, onions, olives, corn kernels, chicken breast, pineapple, tomatoes , spinach, eggs, tomato sauce, garlic, basil, ketchup, shoots, minced meat, etc.
I greased the stick with tomato sauce, I put everything I wanted on top, then I put the tray in the oven, over medium heat, for about 10-15 minutes.
When the cheese melted, the pizza was ready.
I served it immediately.
A picture of the section, to see how well they all fit on the stick - countertop:
Pizza with corn or peasant top
& Icirc & # 539i need: 1/4 kg m & # 259lai, 400 g f & # 259in & # 259, 350 ml water & # 259, 30 g yeast, 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, pu & # 539in sugar & 1 259r, 1 leg & # 259tur & # 259 onion & # 259 green, 200 g m & # 259sline t & # 259iate slice & # 539e, 1 pack (300 g), cow & # 259 cheese, 100-200 g ro & # 537ii, 2 eggs & # 259 dried basil, salt , pepper
Prepare the yeast: Drizzle the yeast with a little water, then mix it with the flour and leave it to rise for a few minutes. Then mix with the rest of the flour, with the oil, with the rest of the water, which you dissolved the salt, sugar, oil, oil and oil. # 259 Ob & # 539ii a non-sticky dough. When it is increased, it doubles the volume. Spread the dough in a large pan greased with oil and lined with flour. Put the eggs, salt, pepper, mix with the cottage cheese, chopped green onions and the minced meat. Pour this composition over the counter. Place the slices of tomatoes in a place, sprinkle the basil and raise it. Then put it in the hot oven, on the right heat and bake the dough until it turns golden. Eat hot or cold pizza and you can serve a wine, preferably white.
Super fast pizza ready in just 20 minutes & # 8211 a snack with crispy top and incredibly tasty filling!
Pizza is a delicious and perfect food, when you want to quickly satisfy your hunger, that's why we offer you an excellent recipe, which is prepared in just 20 minutes. This pizza has a special top, consisting of several layers and a tasty and juicy filling that makes you salivate. The pizza is crispy and tender at the same time, delicious and very appetizing. Worth trying this great recipe!
-100-150 g of hard cheese
& # 8211 3 tablespoons mayonnaise + mayonnaise for gluing glues
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Line the tray with baking paper, grease it with oil and place a glue.
2. Put the cheese through the large grater and sprinkle the glue from the tray.
3. Spread mayonnaise on top.
4. Place the second glue on top.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3. Cover the top with the third glue.
6. Prepare the pizza sauce: mix in a small bowl 3 tablespoons of ketchup and 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise (if you do not like mayonnaise, then you can exclude or replace it with cream).
7. Grease the base with the sauce obtained (including the edges of the pizza).
8. Prepare the filling. Cut the salami into thin slices. You can use any type of salami or ham, chicken.
9. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
10. If you want, you can add other ingredients: mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, pineapple, shrimp or whatever you have in the fridge.
11. Put the filling on the top greased with sauce, first place the salami slices, face to face, to make it more convenient to cut the pizza.
12. Then arbitrarily place the tomatoes and other ingredients as desired.
13. Sprinkle on top with grated cheese.
14. Place the pizza in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
15. Cut the pizza into pieces and serve.
Watch the preparation in more detail in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
4 original recipes for sticky snacks. Today I immediately try recipe no. 3!
If you have unexpected guests, and there are a few sheets of flavored sticks in the kitchen, then you can definitely serve them with something tasty. Sometimes you have the impression that in this bakery product you can pack everything you find in the fridge. To diversify the family menu, the team Bucătarul.eu offers you 4 appetizing stick snacks. Experience and fully enjoy the original taste of these dishes.
1. Layered pie with cheese
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix in a deep bowl: washed and chopped dill, grated cow's cheese with a fork, cheese and cheese given through a large grater, eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Divide the filling in half and distribute it evenly on the surface of the first sheet of glue, roll it into a roll and cut it into small pieces. Do the same with the second sheet of glue and the remaining cheese.
3. Place the & # 8220 roses & # 8221 obtained in a form lined with baking paper, place the butter on top and bake the snack in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
2. Homemade Shaorma
-2 upper legs of chicken
-4 iceberg lettuce leaves
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the meat, remove the bones and cut the meat in such a way as to obtain a layer. Put the meat in a hot pan with the skin down and fry until golden brown, turn the meat and fry until ready. If there is not enough chicken fat, then you can add a little oil to the pan. Cut the chicken into thin slices.
2. Prepare the sauce. Mix in a deep bowl: cream, butter, washed and chopped parsley and garlic given through the press. If desired, you can add a little salt and pepper.
3. Wash the cucumbers and tomatoes and cut the vegetables into cubes, add a pinch of salt.
4. Heat the sheets of glue in a dry pan, put 2 lettuce leaves on top, grease them with half a sauce, put 1/2 chicken and vegetables.
5. Carefully roll the glues into rolls and you can serve homemade shaormaua at the table.
3. Stick with herring
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1 pinch of ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the onion and garlic and grind them separately. Fry the onion in a pan with olive oil until it becomes transparent. Then add the garlic to the pan and mix with the onion.
2. Break the eggs into the pan, mix all the ingredients well and remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the egg mass for another minute and place the omelet obtained in a deep bowl.
3. Mix the omelette with mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cut the herring fillet into cubes, wash the parsley and chop it.
4. Cut the glue in half. Place the egg mass and herring on half of the glue. Sprinkle the filling with parsley and cover with the second half of the glue. Cut the glue into small pieces.
4. Pizza on the stick
-500 g of frozen shrimp
-2 tablespoons olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Rub the cleaned garlic with salt and pepper in a deep bowl.
2. Thaw the shrimp, sprinkle with olive oil, add the spices with garlic and mix well.
3. Place the glue on the tray and grease it with half the amount of olive oil, distribute the shrimp, artichokes and finely chopped mozzarella evenly over the entire surface of the glue. Sprinkle the pizza with the remaining olive oil and put it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. The thin countertop pizza is ready. Decorate it with washed basil leaves.
Fast-paced pizza recipe without baking powder
Pan-fried pizza quick recipe without baking powder & # 8211 a simple and fast pizza for those who do not have an oven or want to make a fast-paced pizza. It is practically no different as pizza ingredients from the oven. Dough & # 8211 tomato paste & # 8211 ham & # 8211 onion & # 8211 cheese & # 8211 herbs or other ingredients we want.
I heard about pizza in the pan some time ago. I was wondering what that would be like? Is the oven no longer good? When I saw various recipes circulating on the internet, I laughed. Variants like: 3 eggs and 100 g of flour and 1 baking powder terrified me. I don't even know how to tell him: baking powder omelette? With pizza has nothing in common. # 8230. I do not understand why it is called so.
I'm making a parenthesis here and I'm complaining that I don't know why we call things different than they are. Why is a slice of bread with ketchup and baked salami called fast pizza when it's actually a hot sandwich? Why are eggs beaten with flour and baking powder (.) Also called pizza when in fact it is an omelet (ok & # 8230baking powder is obviously extra)? Why a common pancake cake is called tort Dobos just because they are layered? And the examples can go on
Let's try together to name the products correctly. Pizza to be pizza, when the dough consists of flour, water, salt, yeast and a little olive oil. Otherwise let's talk about omelets, hot sandwiches or pancakes or whatever. It only creates confusion and in a few years we will not know what we eat or what it is actually called.
Coming back to our pizza in the pan, I didn't make any of the variants circulating on the internet that seemed terrible to me (I don't even want to know what that papara with baking powder tastes like and bakes for about 20-30 minutes, until the egg powder is chosen) but I tried to make, if it is still to be in the pan, a pizza that respects the characteristics of the preparation and especially of dough, as we all know them.
And it is possible, it is possible to obtain a similar product, with the same characteristics, even if in a faster and more unconventional way.
Pizza in 10 minutes, with Lebanese stick
The day I discovered this variant of pizza I enjoyed as a child, I had a feeling as if I had discovered the wheel, hot water and walking. I was in one of those days when I felt like a pizza, but I didn't feel like making dough and I didn't even want to go to the store for a frozen counter. Instead, I had Lebanese sticks in the fridge, plenty of toppings, and a few little ones I wanted to chill the next day.
I heated the oven to 200ºC (if you have pizza mode in the oven it's even better) and I started playing. I mixed two mititiii with half an onion, hot pepper and a bunch of parsley (all finely chopped), I spread the pasta well on a stick and put it in the oven for 6 minutes, it turned out a Turkish pizza (lahmacun) of note 10.
I made another one in peperoncino style: I spread tomato sauce on the stick mixed with 2-3 cloves of garlic, a pinch of salt, pepper and dried basil, I sprinkled grated mozzarella, sausages from what I had in the fridge, hot peppers and Bulgarian. After it was baked, for another 6 minutes, I gave it some grated Parmesan cheese and put it in the oven for another minute.
Here it is a beautiful quatro fromaggi, with tomato sauce over which I sprinkled mozzarella and in relatively equal quantities Camembert, blue cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano, 5 minutes in the oven were enough. A quatro fromaggi pizza requires either a Chardonay, if you prefer a white wine or a Pinot Noir or Zinfandel.
There were only a few ideas, essential in this story is the Lebanese stick alternative (or tortilla or Armenian bread lavash) as a pizza top after baking results in a real pizza with a thin and crispy top, which can be used in any variant of pizza and with any topping, more ideas can be found in the post with 40 pizza recipes.
Pizza with pumpkin top, prepared on a pan. You can enjoy it every day!
We want to offer you the recipe for an original pizza. It is prepared on a pan with a pumpkin top and a filling of salami, cheese and tomatoes. You can enjoy it every day without worrying about your figure.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the zucchini. Cut it into a few pieces and pass it through the small grater. Then put it in a bowl and salt it. Mix well and let the zucchini rest for 5 minutes. Then squeeze it very well, removing the liquid released by it.
2.Add the egg and flour. Mix very well.
3. Heat a small amount of oil in a pan and evenly spread the zucchini composition on it.
4. Fry the top very well on one side until golden, then turn it on the other side.
5. Peel the salami and cut it into thin circles. Place them on the surface of the countertop.
6.Then spread the tomatoes cut into pieces and sprinkle the filling and the top with grated cheese.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and fry the pizza over low heat until ready. Then you can serve it.