We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Updated July 21, 2017
Pillsbury Pie Crust
Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crust
box (3.5 oz) white chocolate pudding
cups strawberries, washed and cut in half
cup chocolate chips (optional)
tablespoon vegetable shortening (optional)
Bake the crust according to the instructions on the package. Let cool completely and set aside.
Mix the pudding, whipping cream and whole milk in a bowl for 3 minutes or until it begins to thicken. Add the mixture to the piecrust and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the pudding is firm.
Add the strawberries to the pudding.
Melt the chocolate and shortening in a bowl in the microwave, for 20-minute intervals, or until the pudding is firm.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use blackberries or raspberries if you can’t find strawberries.
More About This Recipe
- This pie is perfect for busy holidays when we spend a lot of time cooking because it’s easy to make. You just need a few ingredients to make it!The combination of crunchy crust, creamy pudding and fresh strawberries is truly delicious. Give it a try and I’m sure you’ll fall in love with this recipe!
White Chocolate Strawberry Pie
Light and fluffy cream cheese pie made with white chocolate on a graham crust with strawberries.
- ½ cups White Chocolate Chips
- 12 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1-½ Tablespoon Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 whole Graham Cracker Crust, Store Bought Or Your Favorite Recipe
- 1 pound Strawberries, Sliced
- 3 Tablespoons White Chocolate Chips
1. In a small bowl add 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and melt them in the microwave for about 30 seconds stir, and microwave for additional 30 second increments until melted. Set aside.
2. Put the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and beat it using a mixer until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
3. Add the Cool Whip, the juice, dash of salt, and the melted white chocolate. Mix until ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into the crust.
5. Lay the sliced strawberries on top of the pie filling, starting around the edges and working toward the middle in a spiral motion.
6. Melt 3 tablespoons of chocolate as you did in step 1 and drizzle over the strawberries and pie.
7. Place pie in the refrigerator and let chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Strawberry White Chocolate Pie
Boil the salt, maple syrup, butter and 250 ml (approximately 1 cup) of water. Pour in the flour and stir vigorously. Place the mixture in a bowl and let cool slightly. Add one egg and stir until the dough is smooth. Add the remaining eggs one at a time into the mixture.
Preheat the oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F). Draw two 20 cm circles on baking paper.
Pour batter into a piping bag and pour the mixture into the two drawn circles. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown for 30 minutes. Keep the baking sheet in the oven, but turn off the heat. Let stand for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Chop the chocolate and melt over a hot (not boiling) water bath. Mix the mascarpone and the powdered sugar. Gradually stir in the chocolate. Rinse and cut the strawberries into eighths. Cover one of the pie crusts with 2/3 of the cream. Cover with some of the strawberries. Place the second pie crust on top. Pour the remaining cream in a pastry bag with a star tip and decorate the plate surface. Place halved strawberries around the edge of the pie. Decorate with chocolate curls and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve.
How to Make White Chocolate Strawberry Pie
Delicious Dips Your Friends Will Love
Fun fact, I love any type of dip. Onion, spinach artichoke, cheese, crab, guacamole… my taste buds don’t judge. When I’m having friends over and I want to keep things simple, I always whip up a few dips. They’re easy to make and always popular. “I started making this because my youngest son loves Feta [&hellip]
Lemon Desserts To Turn a Bad Day Around
When life hands you lemons, skip the lemonade and make a dessert. Tart, tangy, and sweet, they’re a scrumptious way to end a meal. We know dessert can turn a bad day around. When you add bright and refreshing lemon flavor to the recipe, we promise they’ll be smiles all around.
18 Homemade Pasta Sauces That Aren’t Marinara
Step aside marinara, there are new pasta sauces in town. Easy and oh-so-good, these from-scratch pasta sauces will be your new go-to’s. No more jarred sauces for you! Homemade pasta sauce might require a little extra effort, but the family will taste the love in every bite.
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla pudding and pie filling mix (not instant)
- 3/4 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 quart ( 4 cups ) fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons white vanilla baking chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix milk and gelatin let stand 5 minutes. Stir in pudding mix. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Remove from heat let stand 5 minutes. Add 3/4 cup vanilla chips to pudding mixture stir occasionally until melted. Place plastic wrap over surface of pudding refrigerate 1 hour to cool.
- In small bowl with electric mixer, beat whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold 1/3 of whipped cream into cooled pudding mixture. Fold in remaining whipping cream. Spoon pudding mixture into cooled baked pie shell, spreading evenly.
- Twist stems of strawberries to remove or use tip of sharp knife, being careful not to cut berries. Place strawberries, pointed ends up, on filling, gently pressing about 1/4 of each berry into filling.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons vanilla chips and oil over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Drizzle over strawberries. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until serving time. Store in refrigerator.
Did you make this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us — we can't wait to see what you've made!View recipe View recipe View recipe