We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Lassi
For sweet lassi:
- Kefir 400 ml
- Mango 2 pcs.
- Nutmeg 0.2 teaspoon spoons
- Sugar (honey) 5 table. spoons
- Ground cardamom 0.3 tsp. spoons
- Ground ginger 0.2 teaspoon. spoons
- Ice 2-3 cubes
For salty lassi:
- Natural yogurt 3 cups
- Salt 1 teaspoon a spoon
- Juice (lemon, lime) 3 tables. spoons
- Water 2 cups
- Ice 2-3 cubes
- Mint for decoration
- Main ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Shaker, Blender, Cocktail glasses
Step 1: Cooking Lassi.Option 1: Cooking Sweet Lassi. There are more options for sweet lassi than salty, but we will prepare the most delicious, and therefore the most common. So, let's start, you need to peel the washed mango from the skin, cut and remove the bone - and the pulp is already in front of you, it remains only to chop it. We’ll leave a couple of slices to decorate the glass with a cocktail. Put the pulp of mango and ice in a blender bowl and grind them. Now you are ready to mix the cocktail. Pour kefir into the shaker, add sugar and spices, as well as chopped mango pulp and ice. Shake several times - lassi is ready! Option 2: Cooking Salty Lassi. To make salty lassi, I used another milk base to show you all the possible ways to make this drink. Grind the ice in a blender, and then transfer it to a shaker. Add all other ingredients and shake the shaker several times. Done!
Step 2: We design and serve lassi.Pour the finished cocktail into glasses and decorate them. We decorate sweet mango lassi with a slice of mango, and salted lassi with mint leaves. Serving a cocktail is best for breakfast or dinner, in the evening to drink this drink is not recommended. Quench your thirst with milky Indian lassi! Enjoy your meal!
- - Yogurt half diluted with water is Ayran. Try making lassi from a purchased ayran or tan. Remember that tan is suitable for cooking only salted lassi.
- - A mixture of spices is often added to lassi. Listed in the recipe is not all that are used. In special departments of stores you can buy a mixture of spices "Dry Spirits", which includes cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, ginger, anise, nutmeg. These spices perfectly complement the taste of kefir.
- - You can change not only the reduced composition of lassi, but also the amount of its ingredients. You can change the taste of lassi as you wish.
- - Very good cocktails with the taste of mint, as well as banana and almond. Try and see!