We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Berry Mousse
- Berries (assorted) 1 cup
- Semolina 4 tablespoons
- Sugar 0.5 cup
- Water (drinking) -0.5 liters. taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Saucepan, Colander, Spoon, Mixer, Bowl, Gauze, Fork, Grips
Making berry mousse:
Step 1: Cook the berries.You can use any berries, I like to mix strawberries, raspberries, currants and lingonberries. But this time I took a cherry. In winter, there is no way to buy fresh, so we use frozen ones. Before you start making mousse, remove the berries in advance and thaw them at room temperature. Do not forget to drain the juice with gauze. We don’t pour the juice, it is useful to us. Pour thawed berries into a shallow pan and fill them with water. Put on medium heat, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. After that, remove from heat, filter the berries through a colander and knead them with a fork, and then pour them back into the pan. Add sugar to them, put back on fire, bring to a boil and begin to carefully pour semolina into the pan, stirring constantly. Cook until the semolina is boiled and the porridge does not thicken (5-10 minutes). After that, remove the pan from the heat and completely cool.
Step 2: Cooking Berry Mousse.In a bowl, mix the semolina porridge with the juice of the berries, and then beat everything with a mixer for about 10 minutes, until an airy, lush, homogeneous mass forms.
Step 3: Serve the berry mousse.Take a bowl and lay in them berry mousse. Then we put them in the refrigerator to cool for 2 hours. Before serving, you can decorate the mousse with a berry, such as a cherry, or mint leaves. Enjoy your meal!
- - Do not be afraid to leave the mousse in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours, because the longer it cools, the tastier.
- - You can use thick jam with whole slices instead of fresh or frozen berries.
- - When preparing the mousse, you can pass the berries through a juicer and cook semolina in the juice. Therefore, we do not use berries as such.
- - Ready mousse should not slide off the fork, otherwise continue to whisk further.