We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Homemade Fruit Ice
- Kiwi 2 pcs.
- Apple 1 pc.
- Sugar 70 g
- Water 0.5 cups
- Fresh mint 4-5 leaves
- Main ingredients: Kiwi, Apple
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Blender, Strainer, Plates, Stove, Casserole, Ice cream molds, Freezer
Making homemade fruit ice:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Since our main ingredients are of vegetable origin, they must be washed before cooking. We rinse with running water to remove dust and harmful substances that have settled on the fruits. With mint, we do the same. We cut the apple in half, and then in large pieces. We use one half for the recipe, we eat the second to get a positive charge of vivacity and energy. If the apple is small, then use the whole fruit. The core with seeds and peel must be removed. Kiwi is also peeled and cut out the tight connection with which the berry was attached to the branch. We cut kiwi in large pieces. Finely chop the mint and set it aside.
Step 2: Cooking Fruit Ice
Step 3: Serve homemade fruit ice.After the specified time, check the readiness of the ice cream. You can get it out of the refrigerator and start tasting. The sour kiwi and menthol taste of mint will refresh you better than a cold shower! Immerse yourself in a sea of taste! Enjoy your meal!
- - By changing the amount of sugar in the recipe, you can get a sweeter or more sour taste.
- - If you want to get ice cream without pulp, then just squeeze the juice out of fruits or berries, which you freeze in molds.
- - Instead of special tins, empty glasses, for example, from under yogurt, and sticks to them will do.
- - Try to cook other flavors of ice cream: watermelon and melon, banana and strawberries, peach and lemon, apricot and raspberries, and many others! You can add yogurt to fruit ice and get milk and fruit ice cream. Add spices such as nutmeg and get a more spicy taste.